Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I wanted to get space jams and didn't want to have two pairs of $220 shoes that look basically the same. I posted 72-10s in FB group for $220 and someone replied to me. Someone else offered more like 15-20 min later and I said already sold. Wasn't gonna screw the other guy for $40.

Yeah, people cant understand that some people have honor in agreements. Most would make up an excuse, and would go to the higher offer. But most people are desperate, so it comes with the territory.

The reservation link still works so they might be sending out more reservations

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-xi-retro-mens-shoe/pid-11154710/pgid-11840316
24 HOURS LATER AND STILL.. NO ACCESS
nthat.gif

1/12 so far bro.

Needed for fam. SMH

Here is Houston, you have Grandmas, and Homeless people lining up for 11s. This release brings out the worst in People here in Houston. Most of these people have no business spending 240 dollars on a shoe. Its pretty sad and depressing.

Last edited:
1/12 so far bro.

Needed for fam. SMH

Here is Houston, you have Grandmas, and Homeless people lining up for 11s. This release brings out the worst in People here in Houston. Most of these people have no business spending 240 dollars on a shoe. Its pretty sad and depressing.

Trump is that you? Who are THESE PEOPLE that you speak of? SMH no one in any part of the world should spend $220 on a shoe...especially an athletic one but people can do what they choose to do with their money.

Hopefully got my pair locked at Shoe Palace from the Space Jam event yesterday in Hollywood. I went to the store and said don't worry about the checking in and that I just have to be there tomorrow from 10am-3pm to pick up my pair. Relying on FTL or FA right now since it's closer to my house. Kind of don't trust Shoe Palace for some reason.

I just got my first call back. Unfortunately (for me) it was for my wife's GS size 7.
So my new tally for raffles here in the DMV is:

Mens: 0/28
GS: 1/22

Total: 1/50

Not very good.

Last edited:
I just got my first call back. Unfortunately (for me) it was for my wife's GS size 7.
So my new tally for raffles here in the DMV is:

Mens: 0/28
GS: 1/22

Total: 1/50

Not very good.

AYE!

At least it gives hope that they do call on Friday's!!

Nobody could confirm the info.

You may get more

do you have UPS MyChoice? its free and lets u hold packages at the customer service center, aka their warehouse, for pickup. if by "ups station" you mean the UPS warehouse near you, then thats messed up that they tried to charge you.  cause guess where the driver goes back to and where your package goes back to at night? the warehouse lol.
Yea I've been having this same issue with my last two packages from Nike. I'm a mychoice member but they wouldn't send em to an access point I could only get them from the hub which is 30 mins away. But better than the wife killing me. Still a huge inconvience and tried to finesse a code out of Nike to no avail
the only times ive had an error/denied when trying to make delivery change is when somebody at the nike warehouse/shipping dept slacks and doesnt send the billing manifest to UPS. they just slapped the label on and shipped. as a result, cause of no info from missing billing manifest, the packages were not recognized as MyChoice, and therefore i wouldnt make any changes that were a feature of mychoice

Chatted with a Nike rep and they said that the reservations are done. Told me to get on SNKRS at 10am EST

Nike must be holding a grudge for people who they sent invites to for other Jordans and never took advantage.

I got mad reps? Didn't even realize, thanks for checking lil fella.
says the dude who looks at my post count. lol.

hope your reps make you a better person in real life. I really do...i just hope you receive the same accolades outside of NT, you know? 

Last edited:

You're right about Houston. Probably one reason nike hasn't built a Niketown here still. :lol:

Trump is that you? Who are THESE PEOPLE that you speak of? SMH no one in any part of the world should spend $220 on a shoe...especially an athletic one but people can do what they choose to do with their money.

Most of the people out there buying this shoe are the people Im speaking of. It was pretty clear when I said that. When you are choosing shoes over necessities, than you have no business buying a 220 dollar shoe. When you are maxing out credit cards to buy this shoe, than you have no business buying the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom