Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

WTF
nerd.gif

How did you find that out?
Went in today to pick up some gear and I had asked the manager if they received a lot of tickets and he said yes but yesterday "a handful went missing"

JUST GOT THE CALL FROM SHOE PALACE OUT HERE IN H-TOWN...#SOLID. HOPING TO HIT ON ONE OF THE APPS TO COMPLETE THE DOUBLE UP! GOOD LUCK TO ALL THIS SATURDAY,I GOT A FEELING EVERYONE GON' EAT...HOLLA!

CED B.

JUST GOT THE CALL FROM SHOE PALACE OUT HERE IN H-TOWN...#SOLID. HOPING TO HIT ON ONE OF THE APPS TO COMPLETE THE DOUBLE UP! GOOD LUCK TO ALL THIS SATURDAY,I GOT A FEELING EVERYONE GON' EAT...HOLLA!

CED B.
Congrats. I gotta wait til tomorrow.

Can someone help me understand something, I'm so confused .... for the people who got a reserved pair on Nike and used a discount code. HOW!?

I called Nike twice now, and they said they are not able to apply the code for a launch item. Somebody is lying here.....

Those jerks at the Footlocker stores are real picky with their military discount. And once you go into the reserves, they take it away from you completely. 

Bruh. Reservists deploy too man. At least give me a discount on the damn shoes.

Can someone help me understand something, I'm so confused .... for the people who got a reserved pair on Nike and used a discount code. HOW!?

I called Nike twice now, and they said they are not able to apply the code for a launch item. Somebody is lying here.....

nike reps dont know nothing at all. been like that since 99

YMMV

Some CS reps are actually helpful, while others will just brush you off. Also, being polite goes a long way. No shade to you, I'm just saying in general.

Dont know whats up with houston FLN phonecalls but nike is in the xmas spirit so I just copped my reserve pair with a 15% coupon even tho it mite be the biggest gr ever dont have patients for crowed lines and the yearly retro 11 chaos drama so bless up everyone and be safe this weekend.

Do Ftlocker's stop tonight with calls.

Has anyone gotten called on Friday?

Michigan I am in.

Just checking if I should check my other options. Had like 8 tix

Those jerks at the Footlocker stores are real picky with their military discount. And once you go into the reserves, they take it away from you completely. 
Bruh. Reservists deploy too man. At least give me a discount on the damn shoes.

i agree with you on the discount you deserve it

but look at is this way at least your paying retail and don't have to go through b.s for getting your pair

with the early access, you can buy the shoes off ndc. you can enter promo code on ndc. 

if you buying off snkrs, you can't enter the code. 

when CS talk about launch items, they're talking about snkrs because hyped lanched items are done on snkrs now. 

Back
Top Bottom