Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Don't even bother trying to chat with a NDC rep to try to gain access.  Sent buddy a screenshot of the early access webpage, but he's telling me there is no early access and that they're only available via SNKRS.  FOH!!!

5 accts, no access. No problem spamming my inbox for nike basketball reservations and hurley board shorts during winter, can't hook up a pair of 11s. Feels bad, man.

laugh.gif

Went ahead and bought mine. Wish I could get a 20% code. Never had one.

Most of the 20% off codes are unique one time only codes with expiration dates.

I got a few of them over the past few years from CSR due to screw up with shipments, delayed ID's etc.

Doubt anyone would offer you one

Why does Nike gotta do this to me right now? :smh:

The temptation is killing me seeing them in my cart

this is what i got through the desktop. haven't gotten an email, just wanted to see what would happen.

This is so true, basically reserved me those same pairs lol , I bought the tb3s and blue 12s, just because I thought it would improve my chance to get these jams reserved, bad strategy I guess lol.

Those are exactly the pairs I've had reserved, plus the lebron soldiers and didn't hit on the jams.. I wonder if it's less random than they make it seem

Last edited:
No access for me from Nike, was hoping to cop early and be done. Guess it's SNKRS on Saturday morning for me now

Back
Top Bottom