Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

haven't had any time to put in any work on these. Since they are XI's, I'm assuming its going to be hell, but recent Jordan releases have said something else. Am i right in thinking this?

I guess I'll take my chance and hope for the best. If i don't get a pair, hope to at least get pairs for my sons.

His first pair of shoes period, and first pair of real Space Jams, a '09 pair. Copped when he was 3 and broke them out when he was 6........

View media item 2254301

F it I'm going 1/2 size up like my 2000s were. Tried on my true size 2012 Bred XIs today and I refuse to go that route again. Way too tight. Hoping these fit like the 2000s, I want these to be comfortable af. What y'all think?

F it I'm going 1/2 size up like my 2000s were. Tried on my true size 2012 Bred XIs today and I refuse to go that route again. Way too tight. Hoping these fit like the 2000s, I want these to be comfortable af. What y'all think?

I'm doing the same. All my 11's prior to the 72-10's I went TTS and regretted it. However, I went up .5 on the 72-10's and they were big imo. I'm just going play it safe and go up a half size. Rather them be a little roomy then snug in the toebox.

Last edited:
haven't had any time to put in any work on these. Since they are XI's, I'm assuming its going to be hell, but recent Jordan releases have said something else. Am i right in thinking this?

I guess I'll take my chance and hope for the best. If i don't get a pair, hope to at least get pairs for my sons.

His first pair of shoes period, and first pair of real Space Jams, a '09 pair. Copped when he was 3 and broke them out when he was 6........

View media item 2254301
my son is 6 months should i go with a soft bottom or hard

Sucks none of the FTL, FA or Champs around my area are doing raffle tickets like before. Better to get a call than to wait on the app tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom