Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Don't forget those mini Nintendo systems that are reselling for $300+.
:wow: and the controllers for $70+

Thanks to a NTFam, helped me get mine for retail. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Had to pay-it-forward and traded something of mine for a NES classic for a fellow fam :wink:

But back to the topic, these are [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Okay, I'll just assume this will be easy-peasy come Saturday morning. I do have 6 raffle tickets out, so presumably I'll get a call.

I've never entered a raffle before and had a pain in the butt time trying to get any Jordans (that I wanted) over the last number of years. So, I'm pretty much resigned to not getting any, but hopeful to get the jams. The stuff I've really wanted didn't even make it to any of the shops near me and online has been a mess. I wanted SBBs in a bad way a few years ago, but no easy way to make that happen. And, I've tried on Saturdays for Dec. 11s before with no luck.

I'm gonna probably pick up a pair of SJ XXXIs today anyhow as that shoe really works for me.

It's not just shoes. You see how adults are acting over Hatchimals?
mean.gif
I must be living in a cave. or out of touch with the current trends and toys, but what the **** is a hatchimal?

Did the black concords come out?
laugh.gif

Or

Did the Black Purple Concords come out? :lol:

We get all the names during Christmas Time.

I remember the

Grey Space Jams
The White and Black Cool Greys
The All White Gammas

Last edited:
I was in Jimmy Jazz asking for a raffle ticket (they of course didn't have a size 14 or 15) and one of the Footlocker employees was in there and told me that they didn't get a size 15 which upset me because their employee gave me a raffle ticket for a size 15 the day before and didn't tell me they weren't getting a pair. Really frustrating from a customer perspective

Also, got a guaranteed ticket for a 14 at the Finishline in Northlake Mall.
people who work at sneaker stores aren't the brightest. 

The be all, end all is that even if you're by a spot that's doing FCFS, there's no need to camp overnight like people for the newest iPhone.  We're straight like Indian hair for this release

I wasn't expecting the winning emails until tomorrow, per the tweet you posted yesterday, so this came as a surprise.  Only drawback is that I'm hoping I get the size 7 also for my girl.  She entered on her app for us also, and won me the size 13, but I don't need it.  Hoping to snag a 7 for her.

Wow , struck out on 3 raffles today for my size and my kid. I have Never struck out on anything in my town.

I know I'm really late but does anyone know where I can still get a Tune Squad jersey in white online? 

the only thing im mad at for striking out is Jetblue's crazy deal earlier.

had ROUNDTRIP TICKETS SF to NY for $128!

Would anybody change their 45 on the heel to 23? Just looks so much better

I know I'm really late but does anyone know where I can still get a Tune Squad jersey in white online? 
I had posted the RuVilla link last night for the Jersey. OOS now, but I'm sure more will be available online soon.

Also, check your local FTL or HOH's because the CS rep I talked to yesterday said they see in-store stock.

Back
Top Bottom