Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

what if nothing happens?..some folks need the mayhem to ensue to feel better about getting a pair...not saying you are one of them folks, but i notice that whenever there is wildness associated with a release, it becomes a grail/favorite 
I sure hope nothing happens. I just want a pair to rock but you're right. Some people love the mayhem.

We'll come back to this thread on Sunday and see who was right and who was wrong. CLE is long overdue and are actually playing better overall than the Niners of late. If you look at both teams' schedules, you'll see that the Browns have been in games more than the Niners have. 

I have 18 fantasy football teams, so availability depends on what league you talkin about lol
yall should put a pair up if yall truly bout it.

Nike knows the Space Jam 11s will sell out regardless.

Nike just issued a gazillion 20% off codes as a result of the TB3 qc debacle.

Y'all still think they gonna do early reservations for the Jams, knowing that people can apply 20% off for the early reserve when they will sell out regardless if they're on SNKRS instead?

Not gonna happen, imo. 

You never know though, it's Christmas..the season of giving lol

I thought you couldn't use discount codes on SNKRS? Thought they had to hit the regular site then you could use a discount code

I thought you couldn't use discount codes on SNKRS? Thought they had to hit the regular site then you could use a discount code
in the past you were able to add to cart in SNKRS and then open your account on NDC and it would be in your cart, add discount code there.

That's the point he was making. With as many 20% off discount codes floating around as there are now, Nike likely won't put these on NDC until they absolutely have to.

Just got off the phone with Nike, they said I'm on the reservation list!!!! They also told me that good fortune will come my way, next month's winning powerball numbers are "4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42," I should wear a raincoat tomorrow, Lakers are going past the first round of the playoffs, Tupac and Biggie are alive and in hiding in the Philippines, the owls aren't what they seem and Watch The Throne will have a second labum out in 2017. Very productive call.
They too good thats what they told me too

Nike knows the Space Jam 11s will sell out regardless.

Nike just issued a gazillion 20% off codes as a result of the TB3 qc debacle.

Y'all still think they gonna do early reservations for the Jams, knowing that people can apply 20% off for the early reserve when they will sell out regardless if they're on SNKRS instead?

Not gonna happen, imo. 

You never know though, it's Christmas..the season of giving lol

You're right, you can't use the codes on SNKRS. You can only use discount codes on NDC or through the Nike+ app/early reservation invite. That's why my point: why would Nike give out early reservations knowing that everyone will be using discount codes on the early reservation, which is NOT through SNKRS? It makes no sense for Nike to do it, considering they just gave out a ton of discount codes after the TB3 release. The Jams will sell out regardless.

I don't see them doing early reservations for the Jams.

Last edited:
After taking L's on all 3 BF Yeezys and then the NMDs and then the King Push EQT (and throw in the Solefly Jordan XVI, EQT ADV "Art Basel" and the AF1 Linen since I was in Miami for Basel weekend), I really could use a pair of Space Jams as consolation.

I just checked in at the FL on 86th in NYC and I'm a VIP member, so I have a 4 minute head start. Not sure how I feel about the app, but at least I don't have to wake up early and wait on a line. If it happens, it happens. The employee that gave me the check-in code said he's 0-3 on the app so far (he just tries it to see if he gets through, even though he can already acquire).

Fingers crossed for the NT fam.

Ny dont gotta worry too much, we blessed with lotta pairs [emoji]128513[/emoji]

After taking L's on all 3 BF Yeezys and then the NMDs and then the King Push EQT (and throw in the Solefly Jordan XVI, EQT ADV "Art Basel" and the AF1 Linen since I was in Miami for Basel weekend), I really could use a pair of Space Jams as consolation.

I just checked in at the FL on 86th in NYC and I'm a VIP member, so I have a 4 minute head start. Not sure how I feel about the app, but at least I don't have to wake up early and wait on a line. If it happens, it happens. The employee that gave me the check-in code said he's 0-3 on the app so far (he just tries it to see if he gets through, even though he can already acquire).

Damn. That's a lot of L's. Hopefully you get a pair.

Last edited:

thought employees couldn't participate on the app [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Even if you strike out on these at retail, you won't have any problem finding them on the aftermarket for $260-280 imo.

Too many resellers gonna flood the market with these which in turn will drive resell prices down.

Back
Top Bottom