Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

nerd.gif

Just got off the phone with Nike, they said I'm on the reservation list!!!! They also told me that good fortune will come my way, next month's winning powerball numbers are "4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42," I should wear a raincoat tomorrow, Lakers are going past the first round of the playoffs, Tupac and Biggie are alive and in hiding in the Philippines, the owls aren't what they seem and Watch The Throne will have a second labum out in 2017. Very productive call.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with Nike, they said I'm on the reservation list!!!! They also told me that good fortune will come my way, next month's winning powerball numbers are "4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42," I should wear a raincoat tomorrow, Lakers are going past the first round of the playoffs, Tupac and Biggie are alive and in hiding in the Philippines, the owls aren't waht they seem and Watch The Throne will have a second labum out in 2017. Very productive call.

I believe it.

Just got off the phone with Nike, they said I'm on the reservation list!!!! They also told me that good fortune will come my way, next month's winning powerball numbers are "4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42," I should wear a raincoat tomorrow, Lakers are going past the first round of the playoffs, Tupac and Biggie are alive and in hiding in the Philippines, the owls aren't what they seem and Watch The Throne will have a second labum out in 2017. Very productive call.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yo, i legit spat out my water 

Well I hope you other guys that spoke with Suzanne got the correct response. Bc that means I've still got a chance. But I think the chick I spoke with knew what she was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom