Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Code noob here, do codes expire? I tried to enter one for Shiekh that I saw a few pages back and was told that it was invalid.

Last edited:
Does the online raffles actually making it fair to cop releases or just another illusion?

Last edited:
The "culture" been gone to me when fcfs lines got replaced for raffles years ago. These apps however have done for me what those rigged raffles never did,, allowing me to actually win regularly.

I don't get some of these dudes who are claiming this "culture" crap and downing the apps, and saying they want the lines and FCFS to come back. You can keeep that crap, and your sense of needing the "hunt" to feel good about getting a shoe. If you need to feel the rush of the hunt, there is always big game season. As you stated, since the raffle app system dropped, I have continually won. A lot more people have a fairer chain of getting a shoe they want. No more of this backdooring, one dude "winning" 4 pairs from the same store. You kids with no jobs can keep your lines. The app is great. As I stated previously, I think they should really raise the Platinum VIP threshold. Make it $600-$700, and make it a 2min head start for that category.

Last edited:
I don't get some of these dudes who are claiming this "culture" crap and downing the apps, and saying they want the lines and FCFS to come back. You can keeep that crap, and you sense of needing the "hunting". As you stated, since the raffle app system dropped, I have continually won. A lot more people have a fairer chain of getting a shoe they want. No more of this backdooring, one dude "winning" 4 pairs from the same store. You kids with no jobs can keep your lines. The app is great. As I stated previously, I think they should really raise the Platinum VIP threshold. Make it $600-$700, and make it a 2min head start for that category.
Screw FCFS. Some folks just do not know how to act and in the end ruin it for most of the folks that are behaving and following the rules. Sucks standing in line for a couple of hours and then some knuckleheads shows starts acting up then everyone have to leave the property. The app is better for me anyways. No dealing with nonsense.

Last edited:
Copped both the TB3 and Top 3 1s over the last holiday weekend. That high cut on these 11s was a major turnoff for me. Told myself no more shoes for the rest of the year gotta buy Christmas gifts.

But as release day approaches, and more videos and pics I see, it's becoming more tempting.... I dare you to send me a reservation Nike, I dare you!!

Last edited:
Copped both the TB3 and Top 1s over the last holiday weekend. That high cut on these 11s was a major turnoff for me. Told myself no more shoes for the rest of the year gotta buy Christmas gifts.

But as release day approaches, and more videos and pics I see, it's becoming more tempting.... I dare you to send me a reservation Nike, I dare you!!

:rofl:

Same here. Told the wife I would not cop kicks this month so we can get xmas shopping done and it is her birthday month.

Nike, DO IT! I dare u . :smokin

Last edited:
Does the online raffles actually making it fair to cop releases or just another illusion?

It definitely makes it fairer. It takes it out the hands of the employees. The system accounts for how many pairs they get in. Once they they purchase their employee pairs, all the rest are raffles off by the system. It completely takes the crooked human factor out of the equation.

It definitely makes it fairer. It takes it out the hands of the employees. The system accounts for how many pairs they get in. Once they they purchase their employee pairs, all the rest are raffles off by the system. It completely takes the crooked human factor out of the equation.

Nice.

No wonder my no FT here do that yet. SMH.

Never cared for the fcfs. Everybody is cool & chill in line (usually) til they open the doors. Then they turn face ,& its a rush thru the mall to the location, goes from cool & chill ,, straight to savage.

Last edited:
I don't get some of these dudes who are claiming this "culture" crap and downing the apps, and saying they want the lines and FCFS to come back. You can keeep that crap, and your sense of needing the "hunt" to feel good about getting a shoe. If you need to feel the rush of the hunt, there is always big game season. As you stated, since the raffle app system dropped, I have continually won. A lot more people have a fairer chain of getting a shoe they want. No more of this backdooring, one dude "winning" 4 pairs from the same store. You kids with no jobs can keep your lines. The app is great. As I stated previously, I think they should really raise the Platinum VIP threshold. Make it $600-$700, and make it a 2min head start for that category.
Wonder if you feel that way because you win continually? Since the raffle system came I've gone 1 for 20 and the sole win was for some Chicago 1s for the homie. It's easy to say such and such method is better if you're winning. I've done the camp out thing and it was cool the few times because you get to chop it up with folks about sneaks and life and how crazy it is that a material good will get you out here acting possessed. Raffle system isn't all legit. I'll enter and get my whole entire family to enter on my behalf, the odds become a bit skewed. To each is owned. Cop however you can, camp or raffle, it doesnt make a difference.

Called Shiekh about the code and they were kind enough to enter me in on their end.

Im trying to do the same . Didnt know they were gonna hold up that money all week on my bank account . Did they do it ? Get back to you ?
I called dtlr last night and they canceled my pending payment, just call customer service. I told them I received an email saying there were sold out and would like to remove my entry. It took abt a hr just to talk to a representative tho

seriously...i dont even wanna line up 20 mins for a raffle, let alone hours for a FCFS release. its always online or bust for me. if i dont get it, nbd.

Back
Top Bottom