Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Any FTL codes out there?
Some stores seem to be changing them every hour. Yesterday when I was at FNL just happen to see a their computer screen at the front desk  and someone was on NT.
laugh.gif

Could be a draw coming [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Yeah. Could be like you said

I know that they'll get a lot of pairs but I doubt they'll go back to FCFS as the overnight lineup with be huge and there's a good chance of fights and other crap to go down

The two locations I went to, their beacon don't connect. Asked for the pin, they had me give them my phone so they could input it. How sneaky.

Could be a draw coming [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Guarantee it, myself and a bunch of other guys have tweeted at our Nike and complained about the online draw and of course they have not acknowledged us at all. Whenever we go in there they just refer us to their twitter page for all release info, terrible customer service.

I hope I can cop from VILLA, no taxes + no shipping = greatness.

Also gonna try my luck on NDC with a 15% code I have.

I hope NT announces FCFS at the same time they go on sale online although by that time beasts will probably figure it out and set up camp anyway.

I'm too old to be camping, shiii I'm too old to be doing this sneaker thing, but this is maybe 1 of 3 or 4 Js i want that I haven't owned.

After this I need them to retro the XIX and bring the XVII back suitcase and all.

I hope NT announces FCFS at the same time they go on sale online although by that time beasts will probably figure it out and set up camp anyway.

I'm too old to be camping, shiii I'm too old to be doing this sneaker thing, but this is maybe 1 of 3 or 4 Js i want that I haven't owned.

After this I need them to retro the XIX and bring the XVII back suitcase and all.
Every year I say I'm going to stop, but then something always "pops up."

2017 was my quitting year until i heard the Flint 13's coming out

Last edited:
I hope I can use my Champs rewards if I win

There will be some "overwhelmed by hype" managers that say its a quickstrike and the rewards do not work with them. Even though they will work, but they just dont want them to. I never understood that, are there sales affected by our coupons? They are still credited with the full sale, its just that the rewards come from corporate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom