Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I wonder what defects people will complain about with on this release. What we're getting seems to be as close to the OG XI mold as we're ever going to get.
Either people are going to bellyache about the cut of the PL, or the mesh is too rigid, or shoe feels too bulky.  Can't please the general masses.

Completely forgot that I'll be in STL this weekend so even if I win on a raffle I won't be able to pick them up :smh: looking like online or bust for me. Not exactly feeling great about my chances now.

If they have the gall to label these qs, shame on Nike.  These are as mass produced as can be

Don't blame Nike, a lot of it is these stores nickeling and diming people. That's why I like to use FNL in store, because they never have restrictions on the $20

It's funny that I feel these will be so much harder to get than the last SJ release I was able to walk out with two pairs of them in 09 but times were easier then lol Concords changed the game forever with 11s

Bruh it wasn't **** easy about the 09' SJ release. No way these will be harder than those. Your experience was maybe the exception lol.

Who lets you use military discount on a release day Jordan?

All Foot Locker are supposed to. If they don't, they are running game on you. If it's "QS" tagged shoe, then yes, they can't apply it. Everything else is far game. As long as have a valid DOD CAC Card.

Who lets you use military discount on a release day Jordan?

My local footlocker does. On the "top 3's" the new manager lets everyone use rewards and military discounts. She said they will even apply to yeezys. As long as it's not a QS.

Last edited:
If they have the gall to label these qs, shame on Nike.  These are as mass produced as can be

It's not Nike, it's Foot Locker Inc. Nike could care less. I always get my Military discount when buying via the Nike/SNKR App. It's only 10% vice the 20% that Foot Locker give us, but I am not complaining.

Been out of the Retro Jordan game for awhile, but will probably try for these. Been awhile since I bought a retro Jordan.

According to some footlockers everything a QS [emoji]128557[/emoji] This no rewards [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I would call their district manager. That is an overzealous manager making a call that they shouldn't be. They can pull that stuff in the sticks and in non-military towns, but around here, that doesn't fly. No "QS" label on the tag - give me my 20%. As was sated already, we were even able to use it on the Yeezys and blacked out Ultra Boost.

Do you guys think these would make good trade bait for PK NMDs? Hoping they should be about even for French beige but this map has me worried

Not even. You won't be getting PK NMDs or Yeezys for these. The only trade bait you will get for these are other GR Jordan releases from this year. These are going to be bricks

footlocker

All Foot Locker are supposed to. If they don't, they are running game on you. If it's "QS" tagged shoe, then yes, they can't apply it. Everything else is far game. As long as have a valid DOD CAC Card.

I would call their district manager. That is an overzealous manager making a call that they shouldn't be. They can pull that stuff in the sticks and in non-military towns, but around here, that doesn't fly. No "QS" label on the tag - give me my 20%. As was sated already, we were even able to use it on the Yeezys and blacked out Ultra Boost.

I have never been able to use military discount at Champs, Footlocker or Footaction (all under the foot locker umbrella). I was always told the shoe have to be out at least 2 weeks then it was only if the shoe is on sale.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom