Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

My local FNL is doing their raffles Monday and Tuesday.! Couldn't be more excited for this drop.

11s are worn a lot. There are ppl that have one pair from last holiday and wear them every single day. They would be the gammas, legend blue and 72-10s. These are going to be the same if not more. Just wear what you like why let others dictate what you should wear

Who would wear one pair of Jordans everyday? Your outfits wouldn't even go with a single pair of shoes unless you only wore primarily one color

Whenever I see someone rocking the same sneaker I'm rocking its cool. But if they are wearing the same shirt as me Im uneasy and want to change.

Both honestly are pretty awkward tbqh-with shoes, it's really just if you guys are wearing the same cw... Like should one of you say anything to the other if you have the same shoe and if you do, would you talk to that person otherwise? Awkward situation tbqh

Who would wear one pair of Jordans everyday? Your outfits wouldn't even go with a single pair of shoes unless you only wore primarily one color

the guys with only one pair of jordans and wear them everyday arent the guys that care about their 'outfits'. Yes they exist

Applies to sneakers too lol.

2012-03-22.png

Finishline

"If you’re not sure if your local store is going to have them then you can check our Launch Locator on the website to find your closest store that will have them."

Launch locator

Reaction

Back
Top Bottom