Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Nikes business strategy is paying off. Raise the price, saturate the market, kill the secondary.... awesome!
smokin.gif
The only problem with this theory is that they didn't do it to kill the secondary market, they are doing it for sheer PROFIT. Holiday XI is the biggest cash draw in the entire sneaker industry. Make as many as they can because it will sell incredibly well regardless.

The only problem with this theory is that they didn't do it to kill the secondary market, they are doing it for sheer PROFIT. Holiday XI is the biggest cash draw in the entire sneaker industry. Make as many as they can because it will sell incredibly well regardless.

I agree.
The price hike was strictly for profit and the bottom line. The residual outcome effected the secondary market. Although intentionally, It has worked in our favor.

That soundtrack was one of the greatest movie soundtracks in the '90s. What are you talking about, those songs are memorable.
haha It probably was/is a classic soundtrack yeah. But for me, by that point, even though i was only 13 i had already been listening to rap music for about 3 years and graduated up from the mainstream stuff like Snoop/Dre/Warren G into more mature things like Raekwon, The GZA, Ghostface basically all Wu Tang, 2Pac, Mobb Deep etc. Stuff like Coolio LL Cool J, and R&B was corny to me.
Wise beyond your years
smokin.gif

This will be the biggest XI release. Nike's emptying the chamber to impress the stockholders. It's all about money. People who are coughing out $$$ now are wasting their money.. unless 'cool points' count towards an investment.

This is so great. Nightwing's the only one with legit pairs which look amazing and everyone should able to get a pair. The only thing that will make this release perfect is no violence :smokin

I'm just curious. Can anyone here photoshop the new space jams to white and black. I'm curious to see what the new concords will look like with the raising of the patent leather.

Definitely legit but I confirmed they aren't in stock right now. They should update that before end of day.

$130 more than retail and not sure how these were cut, as far as size. Hate to buy a size 12 that don't fit, and what's worst, they don't have a 12.5. Best for me to wait, pay retail at the store and get the proper size.

$130 more than retail and not sure how these were cut, as far as size. Hate to buy a size 12 that don't fit, and what's worst, they don't have a 12.5. Best for me to wait, pay retail at the store and get the proper size.

Yeah I can't wait to find out if I need to go tts or not.

Spoke to an actual Nike rep here in atlanta that works in the retro division (dunks, js, air max, etc) he told me these space jams are the same mold they've been using every holiday release from the past few years.

Are you sure? the 2011 concords are actually cut narrower than the low 11s. I had to order a 12.5 in the 2011 concords, and it was a job by itself finding them in a 12.5. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom