Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Retail or trusted reseller. The fakes on these are too damn good to take a chance on ebay. 

what happened to the days we could spot fake from a mile away because they were either clear or had spongebob squarepants on them lmao..

Retail or trusted reseller. The fakes on these are too damn good to take a chance on ebay. 
yup, I've only noticed a slight difference in shape and the fakes don't have a QC sticker or the jumpman inside middle of the lid

what happened to the days we could spot fake from a mile away because they were either clear or had spongebob squarepants on them lmao..
yea you godda get in the details for the most part. they still make bad ones tho

Lmao I don't know either but you're right. :lol: every time I see it too. Classic gif

Last edited:
^^^ saw it at the office and busted up laughing! My department director ran into my office like WTF going on!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Isn't it the kid from the movie Hardball? It has Keanu Reeves. I think when he takes them to a game something and one of the real players like looks at him or waves at him? Not 100% sure

I just got back from the Nike store in Brooklyn and I must say I was disappointed. The staff has zero knowledge of their products and release dates. I inquired about the space jams and I was told they won't be getting them in at all. They had nothing but junk in there. The most expensive Jordan shoe was about $149, rest was junk. The Jordan sweats, shorts and tees felt cheap. Big place with very little people in there and that was the first sign I knew I wasn't gonna be impressed. Every time I inquired about the space jams, the staff was like " no but we have these on sale for 20% off, look, wow! ". I was like " WTF???, I'm not interested, sir, stop trying to push your crap on me". I got fed up and walked out. Never again I will set foot in a Nike store. :smh:

I just got back from the Nike store in Brooklyn and I must say I was disappointed. The staff has zero knowledge of their products and release dates. I inquired about the space jams and I was told they won't be getting them in at all. They had nothing but junk in there. The most expensive Jordan shoe was about $149, rest was junk. The Jordan sweats, shorts and tees felt cheap. Big place with very little people in there and that was the first sign I knew I wasn't gonna be impressed. Every time I inquired about the space jams, the staff was like " no but we have these on sale for 20% off, look, wow! ". I was like " WTF???, I'm not interested, sir, stop trying to push your crap on me". I got fed up and walked out. Never again I will set foot in a Nike store. :smh:
lol they work retail, they aren't gonna know anything until they're told. and yea everything good sells out for the most part, stores aren't getting constant shipments of past retros.
it is what it is. hope you weren't expecting to see any concords :lol:

I can already tell you what they'll do with the space jam release. RAFFLE. guarantee

If you are looking for eye candy hit up FC. Prices are high but worth taking a look.

I just got back from the Nike store in Brooklyn and I must say I was disappointed. The staff has zero knowledge of their products and release dates. I inquired about the space jams and I was told they won't be getting them in at all. They had nothing but junk in there. The most expensive Jordan shoe was about $149, rest was junk. The Jordan sweats, shorts and tees felt cheap. Big place with very little people in there and that was the first sign I knew I wasn't gonna be impressed. Every time I inquired about the space jams, the staff was like " no but we have these on sale for 20% off, look, wow! ". I was like " WTF???, I'm not interested, sir, stop trying to push your crap on me". I got fed up and walked out. Never again I will set foot in a Nike store.
mean.gif
​I feel ya same has happened to me also.  When the 3 pairs of xx3s came out on a black Friday several years ago, walked into local mall and was told they never released those. Got looked at like an idiot.  Instead he tried to sell me some Spizikes, uh no.  Went to the other store in the mall was able to get my Carolinas ordered right then and there.   Usually within 2-3 weeks before release the employees will have more  ​info for you. 

lol they work retail, they aren't gonna know anything until they're told. and yea everything good sells out for the most part, stores aren't getting constant shipments of past retros.

I can already tell you what they'll do with the space jam release. RAFFLE. guarantee
hope you weren't expecting to see any concords :lol:

Lol. :lol:

Don't be hating on the concords, mister, those are my babies. I've been rockin them everyday since I got them. Sure is the best 11s in my opinion. : )

They're gonna make a ton of Space Jams, not to mention there will be restocks. If you really want a pair and put in the work, you'll get them.

hope you weren't expecting to see any concords :lol:

Lol. :lol:

Don't be hating on the concords, mister, those are my babies. I've been rockin them everyday since I got them. Sure is the best 11s in my opinion. : )
no doubt, that's the shoe that got me noticing everyone's feet. and don't worry about the space jams, they are going to literally make tons of these. easy cop online. Nike towns should be hit or miss but doubt you'll fail

Back
Top Bottom