Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Where have you seen a real retail? :nerd:

Everyone recycling the same China garbage so at this point I'm waiting til a legit seller has a pair in hand. Not some dudes fake flexing on IG

Thick high cut PL, OG shape aint garbage tho fam. They are really stepping up their game which i am hoping is only because JB has done that to retail pairs. If retail pairs look anything less...we'll see what real garbage is. Not condoning fakes, but JB gotta keep up the good work and put fakes in their place and not let them outdo the real heat.

so if you had the opportunity to have a Lamborghini that looks exactly the same but had better materials AND it cost less you wouldnt buy it? Saving money and not supporting a company that gives zero craps about its consumer is not a horrible thing its an action that ,if the movement gets enough traction, requires change from the company no longer making the money you give to someone else. i have no gripes with it since JB never listens or gives us what we want.
a) it doesn´t look the same. People in the know will always spot your fake Js so why even bother
b) the materials are bad and there is no technology in those fakes

There are so many sneakers even for a low price point, we even bother getting some fake $hit that costs 100 bucks and up?

a) it doesn´t look the same. People in the know will always spot your fake Js so why even bother

b) the materials are bad and there is no technology in those fakes

There are so many sneakers even for a low price point, we even bother getting some fake $hit that costs 100 bucks and up?
the easiest way to get what you want and not support a billionair CEO who couldnt care less about you is to buy something that looks pretty identical from someone else. i am not promoting buying fakes but i wouldnt ever knock someone for doing it, they saved money and are happy so why would i care? People dont care about tech, retro XIs have zero tech at this point and arent even good on the courts anyways so for casual walking they would be fine regardless.

Not to stir up grey market talks but when the bred 11s came out I didn't realize they run so small ordered a 8.5. They were unwearable and I had to seek a trade up for a size 9. Only place/person I could find willing to trade was a sneaker boutique in a mall about a half hour from me. I wasn't too educated on this grey market crap when this happened so I assumed they were legit coming from an actual store too. Go up to the place and the box was a little wrinkly and it was questionable but like I said, I assumed it was legit if anything I could bring them back (so I thought.) Long story short I realize they're grey markets and was furious. On top of it I had lost the receipt so I was essentially SOL and took the huge L. But, they are still in good condition and I treat them well. I rock them sometimes and still get looks/compliments nobody has EVER said a thing about them looking different, fake or whatever. Also, there are no huge, noticeable flaws on them. End of the day, nobody really cares especially if they can't even notice I personally prefer my stuff to be 100% authentic and authorized but to each is own.  

Where have you seen a real retail? :nerd:

Everyone recycling the same China garbage so at this point I'm waiting til a legit seller has a pair in hand. Not some dudes fake flexing on IG
I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me or not. Fake "retail" pairs are chickenwop, pinoe, etc. A "real" retail pair is something that icyheatsole and fineline1721 post 2-3 weeks before RD.

Yea I know fineline is legit

I'm saying, your post made it seem like you already saw a legit pair. If so post it, curious to see

Yea I know fineline is legit

I'm saying, your post made it seem like you already saw a legit pair. If so post it, curious to see
Bro, they all China garbage regardless lol.  My peoples create everything man.. hahaa

Not to stir up grey market talks but when the bred 11s came out I didn't realize they run so small ordered a 8.5. They were unwearable and I had to seek a trade up for a size 9. Only place/person I could find willing to trade was a sneaker boutique in a mall about a half hour from me. I wasn't too educated on this grey market crap when this happened so I assumed they were legit coming from an actual store too. Go up to the place and the box was a little wrinkly and it was questionable but like I said, I assumed it was legit if anything I could bring them back (so I thought.) Long story short I realize they're grey markets and was furious. On top of it I had lost the receipt so I was essentially SOL and took the huge L. But, they are still in good condition and I treat them well. I rock them sometimes and still get looks/compliments nobody has EVER said a thing about them looking different, fake or whatever. Also, there are no huge, noticeable flaws on them. End of the day, nobody really cares especially if they can't even notice I personally prefer my stuff to be 100% authentic and authorized but to each is own.  
Anyone here could tell tho

it takes one to bring an empire down.

so is this store still open? 

Anyone here could tell tho

it takes one to bring an empire down.

No they can't

For the most part XI fakes are pretty good especially on playoffs

Pinoe77 says they are bringing back peaks for retail pairs in december
Lol peaks.

It just means the factories are getting lazy and can't be bothered to nail clip them off.

Looking forward to this release, if these early fakes say anything about the retail pair as they have the past 50 times, they'll be fresh.  

Last edited:
widows been fixed for years. 23s last year on some been decent
23s have been done good since the Gammas. They're obsessed with making it line up with the J-Man though, no point in calling out kids because why ruin their fun.
nah trust me, gamma 23s aren't still right. they're either too wide, wider than normal since legit ones do have wider 23s or the 23 isn't wide enough and looks like the 23 from other 11s

Don't let @zzyz plug you to any Space Jams guys. 
roll.gif

I want to know why everyone thinks fineline is legit.

Same story. Feed youtubers product for team early then they get exposed.

Don't let @zzyz plug you to any Space Jams guys. 
roll.gif

Kids need to stop buying early, nothing good ever comes out of it. 

Just look at the fake sites\posts and see how they evolve. Towards this mark we'll see something real close the legit product and that's what will be for sale soon.

Last edited:
Don't let @zzyz plug you to any Space Jams guys. :rofl:

fineline doesn't send shoes out 6 months early bro.
notice these guys only gettin them a few days before actual release.

Only thing is, is that he ain't cheap. dude charging resell prices from like 3 years ago

Don't let @zzyz plug you to any Space Jams guys. :rofl:

Kids need to stop buying early, nothing good ever comes out of it. 

Just look at the fake sites\posts and see how they evolve. Towards this mark we'll see something real close the legit product and that's what will be for sale soon.

Stuntin 101.

Especially now... Everything for likes and thumbs ups!!

Back
Top Bottom