Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I thought NT was a sneaker forum for discussion. Every time someone critiques a detail they get called out for it. Discussion shouldn't only be limited to, "must cop", early photos and memes.

Last edited:
I thought NT was a sneaker forum for discussion. Every time someone critiques a detail they get called out for it. Discussion shouldn't only be limited to, "must cop", early photos and memes.

Worst part is that this happens in other threads not centered around sneakers too :smh:

there will always be criticism..the old heads vs the younger guys...you don't know this you don't know that..i had these shoes before you were even a thought blah blah...thats just how it is

Respect to the OG's but come on man, some of ya'll have that elitist attitude.

It's not the younger folks fault that they were born later and don't have that same appreciation for 'white lines' and 'high patent leather' like you do.

Part of it is also preference. To me, the 72-10's are the best 11 in recent memory, I'm not copping these nor do I care for any other future releases.

Air-Jordan-11-8.png

Air-Jordan-111.png

Air-Jordan-11-12.png

Air-Jordan-11-22.png

Air-Jordan-11-31.png

Air-Jordan-11-4.png

Air-Jordan-11-5.png

Air-Jordan-11-6.png

Air-Jordan-11-7.png

Air-Jordan-11-9.png

PL cut is slightly higher than the OG in the forefoot area, but this is still much better than what we've been getting.

I was in my mid teens when these first dropped, thought the white line looked funky back then as well.
Like I said for me it aint no big difference, but Id prefer it to be black.
Someone will sharpie/angelus it, I know I aint going that extreme, but bet someone will.[emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:

Impressive. If anyone caught it, the reverse of the insole had an AJ8 on it. Not sure if that means anything other than it's mostly likely not the correct insole but a borrowed one.

this might be the best 11 quality wise since the dmps... the patent leather cut is perfection and the line make it look OG... the box looks dope too and its kinda cool they added the 45... and finally they fixed the jumpman so they both face one direction

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom