Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Got to be one of the dumbest arguments ever on NT. Dudes are really taking it upon themselve to rename OG CW descriptions, smh. Troll city in here.

I admit, it was funny at first but now it's just dumb like you said. **** is boinkers bruh.

Yes. @spizike231....

Lower the PL cut toward the curve, slightly near the toe box.

To the position where the arrow is pointing.

As you can clearly see, on the left shoe in this pic... It's slightly lower.

It's like the same height, on the right shoe... on the GM pic above.

That would make the PL cut, damn near exactly like the OG 11's.

IMHO, It's doesn't need to be changed actually. The PL cut is perfect, in this GM pic... TBH.

I'm just sayin', it needs to lower slightly to be on point with the OG's...

:lol:

I'm just looking at the PL area you said you wanted lowered.

Either way, I'm happy with the PL cut in the picture we have of these. Keep them that way. Don't lower them. Cause as soon as you say "HEY JB, LOWER EM!" they're gonna go back to the CDP XI mold. :smh:

Call up Air Randy.
roll.gif
Well, it's kinda hard to find a plug for fakes quick.

It took David like 8 years to get the White\Reds.

Originally Posted by MarzThaRealist  ​
 ​
 ​
IMHO, It's doesn't need to be changed actually. The PL cut is perfect, in this GM pic... TBH.
 ​
 ​
 ​
Dear GOD JB, if you're listening... Please use this PL cut, and DON'T go back to the CDP/09 Space Jam cut/shoe mold. Both shoes, in they're entirety... Were F'N' ATROCIOUS!!!

Last edited:

Do you actually buy any retros? Or just complain about how they're all different, even some incredibly marginally, from the OGs?

Honest question.

I only buy the classics in the classic colorways. For instance in the past year the only pairs I was into enough to purchase were the CHIs, Bords, and Cements (none of which were altered from the original aside from very minute details). The SBBs made sense at the time but as always the new colorway pales in comparison to the classics so they stayed in the box for trade bait specifically for whats dropping this September. Everything that has come after 2000 is garbage as far as Im concerned except for the 17. The beginning of the end was the XV.

I seriously don't understand how you can't see that this year's 'space jam' XI is the same exact shoe the man wore in the playoffs a year before the stupid movie ever came out. Down to the number. But whatever to all that they're space jams amirite?
Because they didn't release till space jam

while y'all kids argue over names and soles y'all need to take a step back and realize we are approaching the 2nd golden era of JB. We get Nike Air  Maroons, Nike Air WC 4's, Bred 12's, Nike Air Black Metallic 5's, Bred 1's, Nike Air True Blue 3's and Space Jam PE XI with original patent leather cut and white outline. We haven't seen this mold in literally 20 YEARS. Lets enjoy this moment ppl!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom