Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

If that's all you hate then you are doing well my friend
laugh.gif
Lol I try to be as optimistic as possible but he def gets under almost all people's skin in the JB section. "My White/ Light Silver/True Red/Tourmaline Retro 7's are secured on my feet today" 
mad.gif
 MF Just say you rocked Hare 7's today! 
roll.gif

Or how you need to cut it down from jdfrenchbread23 to jdbruhman.
nahhh its cutting season im not as buff as i used to be. hit me back this summer when its tight crew neck season
Once a bruhman always a bruhman

If that's all you hate then you are doing well my friend :lol:
Lol I try to be as optimistic as possible but he def gets under almost all people's skin in the JB section. "My White/ Light Silver/True Red/Tourmaline Retro 7's are secured on my feet today" >:  MF Just say you rocked Hare 7's today! :rofl:
:lol:

That's great to know, I was afraid they would be unauthentic given the price.
I'm no expert, but from what I can see from those pics, it has the correct widow peaks, fakes have a lower patent leather cut in the back, yours look long. The outsole from what I can see is a nice baby blue, where the fakes are purplish. QC sticker on the box, check! IMO 100 hundid percent legit fam!

Just took mine out of the box. These are beautiful shoes. Almost too nice to wear. The only thing that bothers me is the 45. Wish it had the 23.

I keep missing restocks of these :frown:.  How much are these going for resale?  From a quick glance on ebay it looks like around $260ish.  I'm looking for a size 11.

Back
Top Bottom