Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Wow 250 for these plus tax..... good luck everyone resale will be over 5 hundred I believe good luck to all that will try to cop.

Really ok only time will tell I think you will get some trying to get 5 hundred. Just glad I paid for my pair 2 months ago for 310 dollars

theres always gonna be some fools trying to charge that much. really doubt they hit 500 resell.....

well that was about a year ago. so it was years after the release. so in a few years they could be up there. it was a time when i sold my double ups and bought an m3

yea maybe in a couple years with some time. but i dont think theyll hit 500 off the bat. or i hope not lol

More importantly-

When’s the last time an XI mid was limited? I don’t think these are as limited as PinoE says but there’s gotta be something to that. Much less than 82/96/SJ/72-10 that’s for sure.

So yesterday I made a joke about getting an iPhone because obviously that was the way to get these shoes. I'm team android also. I never thought to use my wife's iPad to do this but oh well. Once I hear about prices being like 270 plus with tax and shipping I dont feel bad that I got mine for exactly retail. Even with that said Nike is the only one winning lol.

I'm actually I'm thinking about buying the next iPhone SE just for apps like SNKRS that tend to cater to iOS smh. I'm not giving up my Pixel 2 XL unless its for the Pixel 3.

I'm actually I'm thinking about buying the next iPhone SE just for apps like SNKRS that tend to cater to iOS smh. I'm not giving up my Pixel 2 XL unless its for the Pixel 3.

i refuse to go the phone route. i have an android as my main phone, and i refuse to buy a 2nd phone just for snkrs lol. i thought i could dig out my ipod touch 4th gen but then realized snkrs needs ios 10 and the 4th gen cant upgrade to 10. i just ended up ordering a refurbed ipod touch 6th gen from apple this morning for like 150. better than paying 250+ i guess?

More importantly-

When’s the last time an XI mid was limited? I don’t think these are as limited as PinoE says but there’s gotta be something to that. Much less than 82/96/SJ/72-10 that’s for sure.

I thinks its going to be typical QS release. Put in the leg work and enter footsite reserve and most should be good. I don't see these being extremely plentiful and have restock after restock like most 11s. Also $270 with tax is going to scare some people off...especially parents.

Sites like Finishline and Ruvilla better do free shipping or it might be a looooooong day for them.

i refuse to go the phone route. i have an android as my main phone, and i refuse to buy a 2nd phone just for snkrs lol. i thought i could dig out my ipod touch 4th gen but then realized snkrs needs ios 10 and the 4th gen cant upgrade to 10. i just ended up ordering a refurbed ipod touch 6th gen from apple this morning for like 150. better than paying 250+ i guess?

Yeah I was thinking about grabbing an iPod touch but I knew iOS 10 or 11 would be slow on it. I know I need to grab something other than my iPad. Hopefully my job gives me a new phone line. Fingers crossed.

Yeah I was thinking about grabbing an iPod touch but I knew iOS 10 or 11 would be slow on it. I know I need to grab something other than my iPad. Hopefully my job gives me a new phone line. Fingers crossed.

yea it totally sucks that we gotta do things like this. but it doesnt look like theyre gonna cater to android anytime soon. and i missed out on too much already. im ashamed to admit nike broke me lol

Missed out on yesterday’s shenanigans. I’ll be putting in raffles da week of release. I want these but don’t need em. If I get a pair cool & if I strike out that’s cool too. Congrats to all who cooked yesterday :nthat:.

air-jordan-11-prom-night-snkrs-release.jpg

I don't think these will be that limited. Last time the SNKRs cam was used was for the red 11's and that turned out to have quite a lot of stock. I mean I could be wrong, but I'm hoping not since I couldn't get the cam to work yesterday

Back
Top Bottom