Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

does 10 min head start really matter on big cities since I'm sure a lot of people are platinum or gold status? anyone have any experience with theirs?

does 10 min head start really matter on big cities since I'm sure a lot of people are platinum or gold status? anyone have any experience with theirs?
Not a whole lot of people have 10 mins on all 3 apps, so yeah, it'll add up in the long run.

I hit with a 10 minute head start on the Katrina 3s, but bombed on the H2H. I noticed for the H2H that I picked stores that aren't so high on business so I switched it to the more popular stores for the Cap n Gown and we'll see if that makes a difference for me. I'm in Chicago BTW.

I hit with a 10 minute head start on the Katrina 3s, but bombed on the H2H. I noticed for the H2H that I picked stores that aren't so high on business so I switched it to the more popular stores for the Cap n Gown and we'll see if that makes a difference for me. I'm in Chicago BTW.

A manager told me that is the way to go. I switched my stores to include the store with the 3rd highest sales in the city and I hit about 90% of the time now.

I live in RI. Only the main mall is getting them here, and just one additional FA at the smaller mall. Pretty limited choices for me, but we don't gotta pay tax so there's that. |l

Chatted with my peeps at FTA and FTL st MOA.

FTL says their numbers are.close to GR but we are talking about MOA.

I was already set for these, got two 10 min and one 7 min head start and another raffle. Feeling good about my chances but I just used that money towards Levi 4's, which I wanted way more so maybe I'll pick these up down the road.

Back
Top Bottom