Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Nah, Concords are for weddings. These are for funerals, job interviews, Prom night and your occasional board meeting. Breds are for dropping 40 on fools, set tripping on fools, stuttin' on fools at the mall, club, or anywhere for for that matter and Columbias are for baby showers. I thought this was established already?
That’s great!
Barely do I go to weddings, but board meetings maybe 2-3 times a month.

Defenitely wearing some formal vest, suit pants, rolled up sleeve button up shirt and AJ XI.

Good breaux, good. Thank you, thanks JB.

A2B9381C-29DE-4980-9020-1DA0E9E78CFC.jpeg
A53F5A35-9C7E-4D15-8395-A5C9B4A3A057.jpeg

Last edited:
Well so much for an easy W. I'm confident I'll be able to grab a pair, but it's looking like there's going to be more Ls than Ws. I've thought they were going to be dope before we even had pics, and even more so since seeing actual photos, but XIs are ALWAYS hyped.
IMG_6756.jpg

I was in before pics leaked, then out (once I saw the soles were way too similar to the Gammas), then in...I liked the upper not being canvas (Not a fan of the jumpman though, it's just begging to break or fall off), now with the production number... game time decision hopefully one of my plugs can come through... if not... I just settle for my Gammas at least they're paid for.

Side note: Why are all the really good CW's being limited (JB should be producing huge quantities, and cashing in on these)... first JTH, FTL, Tinkers, Italy 32's, various 1's, I know i'm missing some others and now these. They should be cutting production on trash CW's that noone is buying. It seems like their stategy is backwards IMO.

Last edited:
These look like they have similar soles that them new concord looking lows have

These look nice!!!
These are going to easy to counterfeit due to the materials and color......be careful NT

Not surprised that these are more limited, seeing the last two mids didn’t fly off shelves. Not happy about the news though. Best of luck to those that want these.

Not surprised that these are more limited, seeing the last two mids didn’t fly off shelves. Not happy about the news though. Best of luck to those that want these.

I can see that, the 82's were a great CW, but the 96's were just TOO red for a lot of people (especially for older guys like me) these on the other hand would fly off the shelves, young and old will want these, they basically will go with any fit you decide on wearing on any particular day.

Yeah I was hoping the hate stayed true so I could get a pair. Now that they are deemed limited, everyone gonna all the sudden love em.

Last 2 mids didn’t fly off the shelves?

That’s news to me

Back
Top Bottom