AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Originally Posted by DUNKfever4

I've seen a pic of the shoe via a Jordan Brand rep. Imagine columbia lows except with a red sole. (white mesh upper/ white patent leather/ black sock liner/ red sole.
This man speaks the truth
Courtesy of AirForce1's from his thread

11h9bfs.jpg
SICK! SICK! SICK!!!!!!

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Where did nice kicks pull their 135 price from?

The 1st page of this thread
I cant make it out, but it looks like $175 in that picture.  The XIIs from the same thread had a price of $195 next to them.
The price is 135 US

Would rather have a mid top never really liked the patent lows much, side note I often wondered why something like this wasn't originally released since the following years it was the trend for mj to wear a white/blk based shoe at home and a wht/red sneaker for road games

i havent been this excited about a non og colorway ever! im copping with the quickness when these release, thanks JB
first time i thanked JB for anything lol

Very excited to see the return of Patent low XI's. I've also always wanted a white/red soled XI so this is perfect. Now if they can just drop a concord low version....

I'm in the minority but I don't want low version on the mid top colorways. JB has a chance to make some interesting colorways with these lows that people would generally not accept on the mids. Maybe finally doing a black colorway were the patent isn't black, or adding color to the midsole. Nothing to crazy though. 
I always thought a "un-concord" colorway would be amazing. There were a popular color blocking scheme around the same time the 11 released, example:

Notice the Darwins 

These to a lesser extent (Webber's shoes) 

So what I had in mine would be :black mesh, white patent, black midsole, black translucent sole. I'm expect a lot of 
sick.gif
sick.gif
, that's the response last time I suggested it 

those webbers are fire, those darwins are doodoo, shake ndestrukts or nothing! im not bias at all lmao

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

those are no Darwins, if you are referrin to what Howard was wearing, those are Air Bajas
Well what are they then, because that's the name it says on the poster. 
And I clearly state I am referring to Webber's shoes 

My description are under the pics not above. So notice the Darwins in the 3rd pick and Webber's CWs in the 4th pick.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

If history holds and the early rumors are correct, there should be a black colorway dropping too. My body and pockets are ready 
pimp.gif
I hope your right..  a bred low
pimp.gif
or space jam low
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
would be awesome.. hopefully we will get more than just 2 of the patent xi lows, but we'll see what JB has up their sleeves.. 

These are okay.

I would love to see a low top Black/UNC colorway. All black with patent, and UNC blue soles.

i got it rusty, some people dont look before they speak, those way ups in the background are a must too!

Originally Posted by smzsmz

TURRIBLE TURRIBLE TURRIBLE 
eyes.gif

I CANT WAIT TIL THESE COME OUT SO I CAN UN-DS MY SILVER ANNIVERSARYS WHILE YOU LAMES ARE ROCKING A VARIANT LOOKING SNEAKER. 
laugh.gif

My man pulling out heat on you lames.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by smzsmz

TURRIBLE TURRIBLE TURRIBLE 
eyes.gif

I CANT WAIT TIL THESE COME OUT SO I CAN UN-DS MY SILVER ANNIVERSARYS WHILE YOU LAMES ARE ROCKING A VARIANT LOOKING SNEAKER. 
laugh.gif
My man pulling out heat on you lames.

grin.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom