Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Recently, the only guaranteed tickets I can recall is the Gamma 11, Bred 11 and one store that got the Bred1s.

I'm in Tampa. Most places are doing FCFS. Going to be tough with the Nike strategy.

2am campouts in 2006?
Earliest I ever remember camping at 2 AM was in early 2001 for the Cool Grey 11s. That made me second in line and that was at an FL on Canal Street in New Orleans. By 5AM the line had grown considerably and we had to beat back a Hummer full of  Cash Money Millionaires (LOL) who tried to bum-rush, but I got one of the two pairs of size 13s they had so it was all good. :smile:

Last edited:
I'm just glad NDC is doing a 10am release on these. Since I'm on the West Coast I get to sleep in a couple of hours this time. 

Glad they moved the time back, just sucks that now everybody is gonna be able to focus on just NDC instead of 5 different spots

nthat.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

From 1995-2005 I bought over 40 pairs of OG and retro Jordans, but dropped out of the game circa 2006, so the last time I tried to cop a hyped shoe there was no Twitter, Iphones, or raffle tickets. You got your **** out to the mall and lined up in the parking lot at 2 AM, and then you hunkered down to beat back the last-minute line jumpers, and I was damn good at all that. And since I was an older white man and thus taken seriously when I spoke about it, I was also good at threatening store managers who set up shady side deals to  sell shoes out the back door to people willing to bribe.

But now I got the bug again and I'm trying to learn the way things are done now, so no, I wasn't aware of the different type of tickets. Thanks for filling me in ...
Og gangsta right there lol.repped :smokin

Might hafta put on a Nixon mask and hit the delivery truck for these just to have a pair for a few days that don't look like they were cured in urine.
mean.gif

From 1995-2005 the internet was available, so I'm not really sure why a grown man would need to line up in a parking lot with a bunch of teenagers at 2 am waiting for sneakers. 

I'm just glad NDC is doing a 10am release on these. Since I'm on the West Coast I get to sleep in a couple of hours this time. 

I'd actually say it's a detriment for West Coast folks. Before, you had the luxury of waking up at 5 a.m., trying to cop online then you can go pick up in store. For East Coast, it was one or the other (unless you're in a good area with a phone).

I'd be interested to see if FTL and Co. And FNL follow Nike's lead. If they do then East Coasters can double down in store then online.

I'd actually say it's a detriment for West Coast folks. Before, you had the luxury of waking up at 5 a.m., trying to cop online then you can go pick up in store. For East Coast, it was one or the other (unless you're in a good area with a phone).

I'd be interested to see if FTL and Co. And FNL follow Nike's lead. If they do then East Coasters can double down in store then online.
this..

From 1995-2005 the internet was available, so I'm not really sure why a grown man would need to line up in a parking lot with a bunch of teenagers at 2 am waiting for sneakers. 
I got some shoes off the internet, from Eastbay, but it was fun lining up at the malls so did that more often.

Back
Top Bottom