Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

The last 11 lows I got were the white/red bottom ones which were an easy cop in stores, but I'm not expecting the same turn out with these at all. Not paying a dime over retail if I miss out either

I got my concord lows in today. pretty dope. Love the look of them. Of course I prefer the mids, but the lows are legit too. good luck to all looking to cop next weekend

Last edited:
ahhh duhhh, grey market. yea, official kicks...sold unofficially. I'll post pics either late tonight or early tomorrow.

GM official kicks?? Something ain't right in your sentence or just joking?

Grey market has nothing to do with the prpductt itself, in technical terms, already assuming the product is legitimate (i.e. company factory, company materials, company details) and all to do with the means one comes into ownership of it. Legit product, acquired outside of the usual authorized distributors (FTL, FNL, and before official release) = grey market. Just a heads up, if it ever comes up in conversation. My pair is a rd pair, that happens to have made their way to me sooner than later. Or are you guys still keeping the separation between shoes acquired through connects that are higher up, authentic pairs mind you, not those aaa marquee sole joints, or the only 'official pairs' come from HOH and FNL, etc. on RD ?

Last edited:
Grey market has nothing to do with the prpductt itself, in technical terms, already assuming the product is legitimate (i.e. company factory, company materials, company details) and all to do with the means one comes into ownership of it. Legit product, acquired outside of the usual authorized distributors (FTL, FNL, and before official release) = grey market. Just a heads up, if it ever comes up in conversation. My pair is a rd pair, that happens to have made their way to me sooner than later. Or are you guys still keeping the separation between shoes acquired through connects that are higher up, authentic pairs mind you, not those aaa marquee sole joints, or the only 'official pairs' come from HOH and FNL, etc. on RD ?
Ya u got gms I can just tell by the way u defend tgem. Sad. but these will be hard to get if a didn't get a pair of snakeskin lows.

Back
Top Bottom