Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Damn nice, I litterally can't find a legit pair in my size on ebay
yeah you got to be patient and keep looking. I wear a 12 so i guess thats a popular size or they make a lot of them. I got lucky but Im not gonna get too happy till I get them in-hand tomorrow and legit check

You can almost get regular concords for that price
mean.gif

Heck, they're probably selling grey markets too.
i wouldn't trust any early pairs these days, some of the gamma 11 early ones were fake and fell apart on people
laugh.gif

but some people just have to stunt on IG and facebook so they need the shoe early.

I was really aming for the green snakeskins at first............but I like these way more to be honest. I hope they aren't  to hard to get, ive had luck with all of the newer releases lately

Did an item locator with FNL and these seem less than a GR. A lot of stores getting 1 in each size, & only the huge malls are getting 4-5 in each size. Will update closer to release date.

Did an item locator with FNL and these seem less than a GR. A lot of stores getting 1 in each size, & only the huge malls are getting 4-5 in each size. Will update closer to release date.
There's no point in checking item locator this early cuz there are a lot of stores who haven't been billed in their inventory yet. I usually check the Sunday before release.

^^^Well of course that too, which is why I'd edit/update in a week or so. I just want us to stay ahead of the game, and have an idea of what to expect.

I was really aming for the green snakeskins at first............but I like these way more to be honest. 
yep same here... the yellow pods turned me off though.

concords low are 
nthat.gif
 still wish i had mids but maybe if i can scoop these i can set up a trade for mids

I hope these are easy like my gammas were, im slowly starting to realize 11's are mass produced like ****. People always think there limited because of the hype. I recall going for my cool greys at 9am and they still had all the sizes. Year before that i remember footlocker employees standing in the front of the store with jams on top of jams and it was atleast 1:30 pm. [emoji]128530[/emoji]i miss those days

Last edited:
I hope these are easy like my gammas were, im slowly starting to realize 11's are mass produced like ****. People always think there limited because of the hype. I recall going for my cool greys at 9am and they still had all the sizes. Year before that i remember footlocker employees standing in the front of the store with jams on top of jams and it was atleast 1:30 pm. [emoji]128530[/emoji]i miss those days
Yeah the 11's are the biggest release in terms of production each year the seconds is the black friday release.

Never really tried for an 11 (tried to help homie with his size since i thought they were ugly) but this year im going HAM I need columbia's

I just hate how the carmine 6 releases so close to these. Going to be that extra crowd still hanging around for carmines, especially if they miss out on these. Just hope to get 1 of each without too much hassle. retail or bust as always

I just hate how the carmine 6 releases so close to these. Going to be that extra crowd still hanging around for carmines, especially if they miss out on these. Just hope to get 1 of each without too much hassle. retail or bust as always
3 weeks apart...wouldnt matter if they dropped the same day....

Sticking my head back in the thread since the release is getting closer...Getting into grail acquisition mode...

:evil:

Back
Top Bottom