Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Trippn..... I'm in socal and its hot as balls! Yesterday was 102. Not to mention my ac went out yesterday. Smh. Getting a rental for the week. ***** that noise.

tomorrow should be a nice day tho hopefully the humidity is not that bad... might hit Disney with my annual pass.
me the wife and her bestie are going to disney this weekend, its the first weekend for star tours. should be fun and probably mad busy but her husband works for sports center IT and gets into the parks for free so its worth the crowd if its free right?!

tomorrow should be a nice day tho hopefully the humidity is not that bad... might hit Disney with my annual pass.
me the wife and her bestie are going to disney this weekend, its the first weekend for star tours. should be fun and probably mad busy but her husband works for sports center IT and gets into the parks for free so its worth the crowd if its free right?!
Yea just expect them 2 hour waits for rides

its 100+ right now here in LA  lol
sick.gif

STR8 UP!!!

And Loving It….

These kinda run a little big for me. I'm an 11.5 and my pair had some decent room. I should have known better cuz my breds are a little big too. Either way I can't wait to wear these lows. If only it would stop being high 50's and raining

If anyone sees a size 12 for a decent price lmk. Been scanning the bay and no one will go below $250.

def think the price on mens will rise in a few months. the gs version on the other hand may take longer. I see IG posts with prices close to retail that ppl aren't biting. those coral ones were trash.

^ still looks like its there, most of the times, posting links, they are gone in seconds, but then again its a sz 14

Love this shoe so much. Prefer wearing lows casually so have been hoping these would release since I saw them originally as a kid. Got so lucky and was able to come up on Eastbay, FinishLine, and NDC on morning of release and get a few pairs locally. 8 size 13's in total :D. Had to list a few pairs though. Backups for my backup's backup's backup is good enough for me.

View media item 972330

bring along a handicap kid and skip all the lines 

^ 12 posts in 9 years

ebay sales slow?

ahahhahaha. I just noticed that. I don't know why that is. I just got my account reinstated after not logging in since the switch from yuku. I guess I lost my post count.

Love this shoe so much. Prefer wearing lows casually so have been hoping these would release since I saw them originally as a kid. Got so lucky and was able to come up on Eastbay, FinishLine, and NDC on morning of release and get a few pairs locally. 8 size 13's in total :D. Had to list a few pairs though. Backups for my backup's backup's backup is good enough for me.

View media item 972330

Man, kinda wish I never sold those cherry lows Smh

View media item 972330

Man, kinda wish I never sold those cherry lows Smh

View media item 958473
8)
gon be a HOTT summer

Back
Top Bottom