Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Needed to convert a woman's 9 to mens size for a family member. Someone suggested 7.5, so I tried for sizes 7-8 and got thru for the 8. They are a little longer than they may like but they are too narrow and hurt their feet. And it's not like they have wide feet. Seems like every release I have to return something. I miss the days when you try on your shoes before purchasing

The shoes are pretty wide already and if you have true narrow feet then that shouldn't be an issue unless you do in fact have wide feet. I have wide feet and they fit perfect.

toolegit4kicks toolegit4kicks - sounds like you didn't cover your butt accordingly. 1st rule of fight club - don't fool with international shipping because packages get handed over to different shipping companies ESPECIALLY if you aren't adding insurance.

Dog, lol we not about to get into this debate. If you believe you're protected by paypals bogus seller policy then fine. But here's my situation.

Gary Payton sole collector release, I grabbed an 8.5 and decided I wasn't gonna keep it. Posted an ad on Instagram, sold em for 250, sent em out. First buyer gets em, suddenly he didn't know they were an 8.5 and mistakened them for an 11. How you mix up a 1 and an 8 is beyond me, but whatever. Refunded him back, not an issue. Got the kicks back. Re sold them to some dude in china. For like 225 or some ish. Shipped em out a little after Christmas. Sent the tracking etc etc. Dude found my listing through eBay, messages me and everything and I kept all the messages.

So eventually something happens in transit and the item doesn't update. It left the post office but was never updated. Why I don't know, and never will. So he hits me up via email now. Telling me he hasn't seen an update it's a month and all this other stuff. Alright so I work with the dude day in and day out filing complaints. Going to the post office and stuff. After long waits and being told I'm supposed to receive a call back I get nothing.

Another month goes by, now I had no problem with returning homeboy the money, but I didn't wanna do that and they turn around and deliver them kicks because I've seen stuff like that happen when dealing with international transactions. Idk what it is with customs.

So he's emailing me and we're going back and fourth about what could've possibly happened. So now he pulls some other crap, dude files a Paypal claim, and calls his credit company and said he never authorized the transaction. And even when Paypal emailed me, they said that it was over the 45 day limit and they're gonna work to make sure that I win this case once they show that I complied. So I uploaded eBay messages and emails, clearly indicating that this guy was indeed in his own skin when he made this purchase. So they said they were gonna contact the creditor and what eventually happened is not only did the company his card is from give him the money back, Paypal also refunded him too because it left me with a negative balance. So I know what I'm talking about as far as compliance. There's no seller protection. The company is owned by eBay. I've seen this chargeback **** happen so many times when them red October yeezys dropped. It's been going on for too long. If it looks sketchy or out of your limits of where you normally ship, just don't do it. It's just crazy because whenever I ship to china my packages get there perfectly fine.

So now this guy just made 450 back from spending 225. And the possibility of the sneakers still being delivered isn't ruled out.

Any business that includes shipping to china or international is a red flag unless you're buying from an legit international retailer and they are shipping you a product. That's just my opinion on it.

Last edited:
Dog, lol we not about to get into this debate. If you believe you're protected by paypals bogus seller policy then fine. But here's my situation.

Gary Payton sole collector release, I grabbed an 8.5 and decided I wasn't gonna keep it. Posted an ad on Instagram, sold em for 250, sent em out. First buyer gets em, suddenly he didn't know they were an 8.5 and mistakened them for an 11. How you mix up a 1 and an 8 is beyond me, but whatever. Refunded him back, not an issue. Got the kicks back. Re sold them to some dude in china. For like 225 or some ish. Shipped em out a little after Christmas. Sent the tracking etc etc. Dude found my listing through eBay, messages me and everything and I kept all the messages.

So eventually something happens in transit and the item doesn't update. It left the post office but was never updated. Why I don't know, and never will. So he hits me up via email now. Telling me he hasn't seen an update it's a month and all this other stuff. Alright so I work with the dude day in and day out filing complaints. Going to the post office and stuff. After long waits and being told I'm supposed to receive a call back I get nothing.

Another month goes by, now I had no problem with returning homeboy the money, but I didn't wanna do that and they turn around and deliver them kicks because I've seen stuff like that happen when dealing with international transactions. Idk what it is with customs.

So he's emailing me and we're going back and fourth about what could've possibly happened. So now he pulls some other crap, dude files a Paypal claim, and calls his credit company and said he never authorized the transaction. And even when Paypal emailed me, they said that it was over the 45 day limit and they're gonna work to make sure that I win this case once they show that I complied. So I uploaded eBay messages and emails, clearly indicating that this guy was indeed in his own skin when he made this purchase. So they said they were gonna contact the creditor and what eventually happened is not only did the company his card is from give him the money back, Paypal also refunded him too because it left me with a negative balance. So I know what I'm talking about as far as compliance. There's no seller protection. The company is owned by eBay. I've seen this chargeback **** happen so many times when them red October yeezys dropped. It's been going on for too long. If it looks sketchy or out of your limits of where you normally ship, just don't do it. It's just crazy because whenever I ship to china my packages get there perfectly fine.

So now this guy just made 450 back from spending 225. And the possibility of the sneakers still being delivered isn't ruled out.
This is an example why I don't sell or ship anything outside of the US. To me it's not worth the headache and potential problems that might happen in the future. Too much can go wrong because everything is not in your control.

The shoes are pretty wide already and if you have true narrow feet then that shouldn't be an issue unless you do in fact have wide feet. I have wide feet and they fit perfect.
they were for a female family member and she says they hurt on the sides and top of her foot where the first lace go thru, she loosened them which helped but still uncomfortable. I might try for a swap with EB but I doubt they let me go from a 8 to a 10

Last edited:
I understand clear soles discolor when they get dirty... ive owned enough pairs in my time but for them to be yellowing after a couple hours from one wear... come on now. They look as yellow as my lows from last year aftet one wear. Have worn my infrared 6s from this year numerous times and the icey sole is still icey and looks brand new. ***** ridiculous to me! All im sayin

Last edited:
This happened to me with gamma 11s they yellowed very fast. not sure what make one yellow faster then other but it sucks

My wife and I hoarding 11 lows.  All our size and not for sale before anyone asks.

Inspired by @Zyzz  , he said he wanted 4 and I figured why not 5.
rep ........that sz 13 snake got me like 
Needed to convert a woman's 9 to mens size for a family member. Someone suggested 7.5, so I tried for sizes 7-8 and got thru for the 8. They are a little longer than they may like but they are too narrow and hurt their feet. And it's not like they have wide feet. Seems like every release I have to return something. I miss the days when you try on your shoes before purchasing
i thought women was 2.5 sz down

so maybe gs 6.5

which is why they long but narrow (dont know js) 

my girl wear like 3 diff sz in js i dont get it 
mean.gif

they were for a female family member and she says they hurt on the sides and top of her foot where the first lace go thru, she loosened them which helped but still uncomfortable. I might try for a swap with EB but I doubt they let me go from a 8 to a 10
same situation 

im unsure why they having these isses tho

@GAlove haha yeah foreal... im not one of those I wear all my kicks just for that reason cause they're gonna yellow eventually but was hoping it wouldn't be that fast

toolegit4kicks toolegit4kicks - sounds like you didn't cover your butt accordingly. 1st rule of fight club - don't fool with international shipping because packages get handed over to different shipping companies ESPECIALLY if you aren't adding insurance.

Insurance when it comes to USPS is a joke. It's a hassle to get your money back and then it takes 45 days to even process. But I covered my ***, as described but yeah to an extent you're correct. The shoes get handed over to different carriers and companies.

Nothing I can do, but the point is, people think Paypal is this 100% seller friendly company and it isn't. There's restrictions to that seller protection. And it's partial seller protection at that. Most of us don't read the terms and conditions, but it happens. Ain't gonna lose my mind over some bs. But it just kills me how they can file a chargeback at anytime and it's guilty before innocent. Can't trust no one you sell to when you think about it.

I understand clear soles discolor when they get dirty... ive owned enough pairs in my time but for them to be yellowing after a couple hours from one wear... come on now. They look as yellow as my lows from last year aftet one wear. Have worn my infrared 6s from this year numerous times and the icey sole is still icey and looks brand new. ***** ridiculous to me! All im sayin

Don't you see, the yellowing of clear soles is part of the plan but I agree that after a few hours they should not turn yellow. I love the ice soles but with classic color ways they can continue to produce them for generations to come and it will still sell out as people want new fresh looking kicks. Smart on their part but probably an easy fix they don't want to correct.

@jg1980 its brilliant on their part... yeah im.sure they could fix this easily but why would they.... still love my concord lows and very happy to have a fresh pair in my rotation. My 01s can finally be retired

Men to women size conversion is 1 1/2 down from women's size. Not 2 1/2
thanks for clearing that up for me 

well then idk what the heck

person i know wear a women 8.5 last couple js needed 5   5,5

grabbed a 6 in these and watch not fit 
mean.gif

Men to women size conversion is 1 1/2 down from women's size. Not 2 1/2
thanks for clearing that up for me 

well then idk what the heck

person i know wear a women 8.5 last couple js needed 5   5,5

grabbed a 6 in these and watch not fit :smh:  

yea, i get my girl jordans and stuff a lot. she goes from a 4 to a 5 depending on the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom