Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

The work week flyes by knowing you got a fresh pair on the way. Kind of jealous I dont wear a smaller size cause it seems like the smaller sizes have a icyer bottom.

arent you a reseller? you must have never worn shoes or played sports but yes, some materials can yellow from sweat.

just like pit stains on a shirt. it can happen to shoes.
does it yellow on the outside or the inside?

Last edited:
Your right @Zyzz  I guess it comes down to patience and if anybody would want them lol but I appreciate your feedback

Last edited:
By the way, my 2011 Mids look absolutely DISGUSTING next to my Lows..... :x Will take some comparison pics later. And they're DS.....

I know what you mean. Looking forward to getting myself a pair of Concords from 2011 (if I'm lucky).

I just want one pair, lol.

I had better luck getting the snakeskins.

I'm not really a trader or seller but wouldn't the 12s be worth more dead stock?

Last edited:
might have found the 9.5 I needed. waiting for my boy to hit me up this morning with the details on whether im buying his pair or hes going to swap sizes with me.
tried the 10.5 on and it was huge to me. I can usually swing a 10 in XIs if needed. 10.5 was like nope.

Last edited:
That outfit
roll.gif
mean.gif

Dude really thought that was the "IT" FIT at that.  I worry about today's youth. 
mean.gif

Mine showed up early this week from FNL. I had a small "scuff?" on the PL towards the back of one of the shoes but F it.

Now just waiting on my son's pair from East Bay that are on back order. Weird the Pre-K sizes were on back order. 

People complaint about the quality weren't lying. Between the documented issues and what I got to see in person, these aren't as solid as stuff like the powder blue 3s. The construct is a little rough tho it's not the end of the world.

People complaint about the quality weren't lying. Between the documented issues and what I got to see in person, these aren't as solid as stuff like the powder blue 3s. The construct is a little rough tho it's not the end of the world.

My pair had more flaws than all the combined drops I've picked up in the last few years.
But you're right, it's not that serious.
Especially when you wear your shoes.

Yea something small like where the carbon fiber meets the midsole on my pair. It's not flush, or smooth, where the two meet. If gladly take that vs stuff I've read in here tho.

In regards to your sig;

"I miss when Niketalk actually used to share info instead of hoarding it. Shoes aint that serious...."

I guess we can call that the "Golden Age" on Niketalk, however I am finding more people willing to help each other out.  Perhaps we are now in the bronze age of Niketalk.  Looking to hit up Potomac after work and pick up a pair.

[ATTACHMENT=6584]image.jpg (2,243k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
My pair had more flaws than all the combined drops I've picked up in the last few years.
But you're right, it's not that serious.
Especially when you wear your shoes.
I guess ur right but my PL is hurting my feeling first being bit with quality issue from finishline

Back
Top Bottom