Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

eek.gif

hope u get a pair fam 

pedal to the metal .....

had to drive like 45 mins to pick up the last sz of gammas for my son 
mean.gif

sure i ran a couple lights or something 
laugh.gif

:lol: thanks man. Got stuck at a light rail crossing. Getting ribs if I wasted my time. Dem ribs better taste good

These are so crappy in person. Poor quality. Going to list them on EBay. I feel bad to because I put little effort that morning into hunting for links and stumbled across the mobile FNL link. :lol:

Man! Just got my sz 14 today from NBA store. These are supa fresh! But damn this 14 is a lil snug. Was lucky to grab this 14 when I did and now I may very well have to sell it and cop a 15 via resell. Boooooo! Lol

Last edited:
got mine in, i love em. quality is ok but the look of the shoe is great. no issues

now i just need 2 more for a fair/cheap price :lol: then i can stop buying shoes for a min

I don't often overtly project a negative commentary about Nike's quality control on NT...
I've been lucky over the years -- typically my pairs are flawless.
But man, these lows came with several scuffs and glue smears on the patent.
I'll try some old tricks on the scuffing, i'm not tripping on those relatively minor issues.
HOWEVER, it appears that Nike employed a one-armed, blind 8-year-old to whittle the midsole out of Phylon with his dull pocket knife.
:smh:
I was due...
Aight, venting over.
To the "Summer Beater" area they go.

Back
Top Bottom