Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I usually try to inspecty pair when given the chance.. I told the chick at the HOH if could see the pair so I looked at them and I noticed that and asked her if I could see another pair she is like "no you either buy them or you dont " there was a long line behind me and outside the store waiting to check out. I said eff it and I bought them :smh:

My FTL Order says 1 unit Ready to Ship...no more backorder...is it looking good on my end? No shipping conf yet tho.

I usually try to inspecty pair when given the chance.. I told the chick at the HOH if could see the pair so I looked at them and I noticed that and asked her if I could see another pair she is like "no you either buy them or you dont " there was a long line behind me and outside the store waiting to check out. I said eff it and I bought them
mean.gif
Yeah it usually depends on the person, personally I went for my pair around 11 so it wasn't busy but lots of pairs had gotten picked up I didn't want to seem like I was bragging so I waited till I got home to open them then I noticed 
laugh.gif

I usually try to inspecty pair when given the chance.. I told the chick at the HOH if could see the pair so I looked at them and I noticed that and asked her if I could see another pair she is like "no you either buy them or you dont " there was a long line behind me and outside the store waiting to check out. I said eff it and I bought them
mean.gif
That's one of the negatives of today's sneaker buying, most of us are doing it online, but even the ones that are trying to cop in store, don't even have a chance to try and inspect the pair they are buying. 

^^^^^ wow...there's nothing like a woman scorned. I know some dudes that would have choked her out over that

Last edited:
These was a mass general releases they were trying to get pairs out that sweat shop no matter the quality...

Nike is like why should we have b grades when people camp out for b grades releases at the oulets anyways
mean.gif

laugh.gif
I got 2 pairs from HoH, one pair had marks on the patent that I haven't managed to get off yet and a bunch of glue on the sole. The other pair had mismatching toes where the sole comes up (ones higher than the other). 

I knew JB quality has been declining for years now... but I just got back in shoe game and thought the quality would at least match the price increases.  To be honest, I thought the quality of the infared 3s and baron 9s to be pretty good.

Was anyone been able to cop either of the lows with Nikeshoebot2 or Sneakerbot? Shameful that I have to use, but I'm desperate to be able to pay retail for shoes I want and thought this would be a solution. So far, no dice.

not condoning fakes but putting it out there so people dont get got

Dude is really hyping that site too much. He probably owns it or have some kind of link to them. Pretty good fakes but I definitely see flaws on it. I won' mess with any fakes.

Back
Top Bottom