Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

you got shipping confirmation??

I got order confirmation but no shipping. I ordered 2 on same order, so curious to see how this plays out
You just reminded me to check my email HAHA. Just checked, and shipping confirmation was sent 2 hours ago!

It seems like most people who got a pair got like 3+
A LOT of people buy multiples now, I remember when only a few people did that on here circa early 2000's

Unless you're coppin for other people or resell I really don't see the need for more than 3 pairs

Mine will be here tomorrow from NDC, but after this restock I'm so mad about some of those shoes, I don't even care about these anymore

What are yall estimates for resell price in about a week or two?

It really depends how many restocks come about, if theres quite a few I say around $230-240, if not so much I say $240-250+

From the prices on ebay if you see anything less than $230 that's a steal

Last edited:
I hear ya. I live in tn also. Do you go to the store launches for Jordan's or just buy online?

Usually online. My last launch I went to I stood outside in Murfreesboro to get the black/red IV on Black Friday. Oh well, I also got the Xi bred in store at Finishline that was probably my last in store. Back in 2006 I use to go to Hickory Hollow mall, but it became too much of a hassle dealing with those people.

Last edited:
Got my shipping confirmation from JJ today on my second pair (still isn't showing up on FedEx tho 
eyes.gif
) and I managed to snatch a pair of Bred 11's (not my size though
frown.gif
) off of NDC close to 45 minutes after the link dropped. Its been a good week to say the least and for everyone who gave up right after they got the sold out message messed up. Sizes pop back up a ton you just have to keep trying.

Anyone order off Shoe Palace? Their site is down. Didnt get shipping confirmation or a cancellation notice.

Yea I thought it was me as far as the site being down. I got multiple pair too. Call rep an she said everything is still good. Sometimes multiple pair don't get ship till Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom