Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Lol. I did try really. That 11.5 went thru first and got cart jacked for that kids 7. Its no need for us both to suffer
haha, i feel you. half of me would want my girl on the comp to to be a partner in crime, but i always 
mean.gif
 thinking how weirded out a girl would be having to do as much as you have to do these days for kicks

my pair > my girls pair
at least he's honest 
devil.gif

actually out of my 3 tickets the one for my chick is the one that one but didnt tell her, i never win anything for myself. there were ton of signups for a size 7 and only had two pairs, idk how i won. anyways she has her pair.

You must have over looked the fact of how this even started.

Because leaving it alone and letting @RSVPers give out the info to their VIP customers was what I should have done - is what you are saying.

LOL!!!

I thought aint nobody in here benefited from the JJ direct-add-to-basket links.

I'll leave it at that.

Now how long before the resellers start waiting for you to post it, and buy up all pairs.. So instead of someone spending $20 on ATC they'll now forced to decide whether to spend $80 from the reseller..

You're celebrating a temporary victory, when the backlash comes.. When those same guys who are thinking you now, are pissed because they missed out.. And the regular joe who actually has some success is completely dead now..

Trust me, you've actually hurt more sneakerhead chances of getting kicks, then you've helped.. But you can't see it from behind your ego

Now how long before the resellers start waiting for you to post it, and buy up all pairs.. So instead of someone spending $20 on ATC they'll now forced to decide whether to spend $80 from the reseller..

You're celebrating a temporary victory, when the backlash comes.. When those same guys who are thinking you now, are pissed because they missed out.. And the regular joe who actually has some success is completely dead now..

Trust me, you've actually hurt more sneakerhead chances of getting kicks, then you've helped.. But you can't see it from behind your ego

*alonzo GIF*

Ebay is flooded with these SMH. eBay is a blessing and a curse
That shows the resell market is saturated like that. And those resellers will be disappointed when they realize they will not get the exorbitantly higher than retail prices for them.

These are not limited quantities release shoes as evidenced by its availability despite the high demand for these.

Too funny. Why do people think its cool to take pics standing next to shoes they don't have the money to pay for in an attempt to resell them for profit. Never understood that.
Looks like those shoes were purchased and outside of the store?  Maybe I am seeing this wrong.

A warning about the Foot Locker Inc. based sites, they do glitch like that with hot shoes a few days after the release date. The listings of the shoes have a tendency to show some sizes available, but you won't be able to add to cart. Don't get too optimistic with those inaccuracies. 

It looks like my order for these on Champs has been released to ship. I'll believe I'm in the game once I get verification they ship for sure. 

That shows the resell market is saturated like that. And those resellers will be disappointed when they realize they will not get the exorbitantly higher than retail prices for them.

These are not limited quantities release shoes as evidenced by its availability despite the high demand for these.
If people just sat on these for a while, the prices will increase.

I didn't see where it said 1 per customer on the page itself, so I ordered 3 (1 per order) I got shipping for all of them

SMH grrrrrrrrrr....was on mobile site with no splash for like 20 mins but afraid to order another under same name.....I have 2 accounts now different names to not have this happen again.

how did this thred jump 200 posts? did they release somewhere :nerd:

why are you acting silly

concord xi's released fam its gonna be like this for a while... just look at the mid aftermath thread thats still going

so why do you have shoes in other sizes but you own...?

this never made sense to me. i would never cop a shoe not in my size for what ever reason

yall are crazy
Just seen this

The 9.5 is for my wife's little brother.

10 was to be used as trade bait since 10.5 sold out.

So I bought a 10 and two 11's, hoping I could trade at least one for my correct size and have one sit.  

I actually had a 10.5 in my cart but my best friend needed it so HE checked out.  I can fit a 11 fine, but prefer the 10.5 feel.

Last edited:
i ordered a gs pair on footlocker.com and haven't received a shipping notice or back order email. any info on ftl shipping process? ive never ordered off the site before.

NVM just looked back :x

dude who ignored my PM and didnt want to send me the link :smh:

SMH, could have gotten another pair but dudes dont wanna help others out especially since half the board knew the link

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom