Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

My Eastbay shows backordered and my Footlocker shows ready to ship. I've had an instance where item was backordered and then they cancelled my order altogether. This was the lebron denims last year. They confirmed to me several times over the phone that my order was good and then finally got a notice saying its cancelled :smh: .

damn. mine says backordered too

I really don't understand this whole back ordered issue, like did they sell more then they have, knowing that they were getting more in? Or is it simply a glitch on their site and the orders will be canceled? This is my first experience with this happening. 

I really don't understand this whole back ordered issue, like did they sell more then they have, knowing that they were getting more in? Or is it simply a glitch on their site and the orders will be canceled? This is my first experience with this happening. 

They back order all of the time. It's because they say they don't officially have the shipment in yet and they generally ship before the back order date.

I don't buy fakes or gm. from major retailer usually or from a person I know who bought from a major retailer.

I believe tho that fakes and gm are different. if nike authorized 100 pairs on day 1 to be made. they made 101 and that 1 was kept by the supervisor of the sweatshop then that 1 is gm?
it definitely isn't a fake. it might not even be a gm for some people's definition. especially since that 1 the supervisor took coulda been taken as the first one made or the 50th one made or the 101st on made.

the fact that nike only authorized 100, but 101 were made. that makes that extra pair illegal. if nike only authorized 100 made, but 101 were made and shipped with the rest, which one is the unauthorized one when they are bundled together?

are you gonna tell me the whole crate of 100 is tainted? I laugh at you people. that 1 to me is neither gm or fake, illegal? maybe, but im sure as hell know that if nike found 101 pairs instead of 100, they still gonna sell it at their store.

edit: actually imma add more.

what if in this scenario. the factory took a lunch break after that authorized 100 pairs. so that 100 pairs was done before lunch and put away. the supervisor says, hey guys, you worked hard, but i don't have money to pay you. so make 20 more pairs and each of you can keep them. are these gm? i am willing to say no. because these new 20 can be swapped out with the original 100 and it would mean nothing. just illegally made after. so illegal ain't fake. but thanks for trying.

Either your shoes are legit or theyre fake plain and simple. There is no middle ground. And yes the fakes are "looking" better but theyre still made with cheap materials and wont last 1/10 of the time a legit pair will last. If u wanna stay a member here id cool it on that fake shoe talk cause u clearly have been drinking their kool-aid as was stated above and youve obviously missed the boat on whats real and whats not

:lol:

NDC was a mess but I was able to pick me and my girl a pair at the local HOH, dudes where buying multiple pairs, dude behind me  bought around 10 pairs different sizes and was talking openly about reselling.

Last edited:
To the "BACKORDER" folks...
If you're talking about the Eastbay family of companies, they often get a partial shipment at first, but on RD sell what they ultimately "expect" to receive.
Once the rest of the shipment arrives the backorders are filled, and many times more sizes are released on the site, as well.

Hey guys so I thought I'd share my experience from this weekend. I wona raffle here at my local HoH for a 9.5. The pair is for my uncle who is not a sneakerhead but liked the way the shoes looked. I bought the tuxedo lows from last year so I wasnt wanting the concords. Afte I found out I won the raffle all I had to do was worry about securing a pair for my girl. This worked out perfect since there is a kids footlocker right across from the HoH. I went to this same kids footlocker around Christmas to get her gammas. They opened at 8 and take 2 to 3 people inside at a time. Ring them out and then let those people out. Repeat. So I get got the mall around 6:50 and am about the 10th in line. Same spot as when I got her gammas. The line was mostly females save for these 2 guys a few spots ahead of me. I figure they must be there to get pairs for their girl/kid. These ************* start asking the girls behind them what size shoes they wear. The girls are hesitant and start asking why they are there. The short fat one starts saying that he "buys shoes to sell on the internet". The. He starts telling he girl that there's mad profit to be made off of kids shoes. Especially the bigger sizes 7 and 6 and a half. At more than half of line is staring at these *** clowns as he starts describing the process and how he's got people waiting In Other lines for him. He tells the girls about how he strictly sells online because people locally don't want to pay. I don't understand how you can open your mouth and start bragging about this. I wasn't too concerned about them buying the size I needed because she wears a 5y. The store finally opens and they purchase a 7 and a 6.5. The two guys were not able to go in together. The first guy goes in and starts asking the girl that works there what sizes and his many do they have. She tells that how many and what sizes they have and then dude starts giving hand signals to the guy outside about which size to buy. The explains that it's only one shoe per person and the guy starts pleading with the girl to let him purchase more sizes. I don't know if these guys had been to this store or not but they should know for a major release it's always 1 per. She said no and the other guy gets his pair. I finally get in the door and start asking the girl if those guys have been there before. She relied that those guys are there almost every major release. Got my pair and headed across the way to pick my uncles pair. Just thought I'd share my experience with you guys.

View media item 954485
Anyone know what to do with this? Thats my ******* thumb print. I was trying to clean off glue on the side of the sole and i finally finished this **** remained from where i was gripping my shoe.

No guarantees this will work but you may try a clean rag with lotion. rub it on the spot, then with a clean portion of the rag lightly buff it out. Has worked for me in the past on patent leather. Good luck either way.

Last edited:
To the "BACKORDER" folks...
If you're talking about the Eastbay family of companies, they often get a partial shipment at first, but on RD sell what they ultimately "expect" to receive.
Once the rest of the shipment arrives the backorders are filled, and many times more sizes are released on the site, as well.
They back order all of the time. It's because they say they don't officially have the shipment in yet and they generally ship before the back order date.
thanks i was getting anxious. 

Yea, lotion is the old patent leather trick. It helps.
Normally I swear by SofSole products, mainly the protector spray, but patent leather is the only thing I don't use it on.

So safe to say JJ ain't cancelling huh
I talked to one of their online customer service reps and they seemed to have no knowledge of any early purchases, saying that nothing had been bought or put in carts before 8 am.

I asked again later and they said that it's being investigated.

Got a call from footaction on 34th saying I got my size 10, go there after class around 4:30, line was down a block like they were giving out tix, turned around and went right back home

I think im slowly clocking out the game, cant do it no more, if I have to wait on another cot dam line :smh:

Congrats to who got these, this was a nice release

Last edited:
Got a call from footaction on 34th saying I got my size 10, go there after class around 4:30, line was down a block like they were giving out tix, turned around and went right back home

I think im slowly clocking out the game, cant do it no more, if I have to wait on another cot dam line :smh:

Congrats to who got these, this was a nice release

So there was a line for guaranteed winners?

was able to secure my pairs and a few for my friends.  I am a size 12 always in Retro 11s and when i gave my boys theyre pairs and I tried on my 12 it fits wayyyyyyyy too big. I needed an 11.  Does anyone else think these 11 lows run really big??

Back
Top Bottom