Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

$180 for a size 5y? Think that'll be the best it gets at this point?

Hate that I missed out on that GS size :smh:

Last edited:
How people getting orders shipped today from NDC. It's sunday, my order chilling "IN PROGRESS" status.

Last edited:
Anytime you use PayPal, Doesn't PayPal pull from your PayPal balance before it goes to your preferred payment?

Canadians always gotta take the L, man. We get a crappier selection, or stores don't even get drops. I'm a little foot to so alot of GS sizing doesn't even make it across the border. We pay higher retail pricing... man it's just a whole different struggle. Any mid-large US city has it better than us. Atleast you can drive in almost any direction if your hometown is dry.

Glad you really hoofed it and it paid out. It usually doesn't work out that way.

lol. I don't even bother purchasing locally anymore unless it's a super GR and I know my size will be available. US online shopping all the way.
Come on down to Niagara Falls bro..

thing is i hate waiting plus i hate buying from random people

aint trying to cop worn kicks passed off as DS or fakes.

I bought a lot of shoes on eBay and if something doesn't come as described you are well covered through eBay and PayPal. I have had it happen a couple of times in the past. If you are buying something a little bit more exotic than a GR shoe just ask questions. eBay has access to the log through their internal communication and it becomes part of the description .

Last edited:
 Originally Posted by spiderjericho  

Here in Tampa, we have a few cartels. They were out in full force yesterday. At the mall I went to (stupidly), there were at least two confirmed cartels. But the resellers were out in full force. This one cat I spoke to said he had 8 tickets. I was like that's crazy.

The leader of one of the cartels almost got into a fight. We couldn't form a line until 6 a.m. so we made an unofficial one. This dude pops out of nowhere and is like that ain't the real line. The real line is the one that is made by the yellow tape. These two cats start talking in spanish. And the cartel guy gets heated and is like I know what ya are saying. This retired military guy almost gets into a fight with him. Cartel guy is like I ain't afraid to catch a body. I have cases. Blah, blah, blah (mind you, Cartel dude stupidly just brought kids and his girl so he would've gotten wrecked by a bunch of dudes). The same dude said he walked into the new HoH in Tampa on opening day. He saw the Laser Crimson Foams on the shelf and his eyes opened wide. He said he bought like 20 of them to resell and move.

The other Cartel I wasn't familiar with. I seen this one cat around. But it became clear he was a reseller. He had probably a half dozen kids with him. This dude was literally doing command and control over the phone at other malls and stores. I was like SMH.

The first 12-13 spots were the resellers. I was after them.

I was standing next to this white couple and they were heated. They couldn't understand why this dude's livelihood was selling sneakers. He's a child molester (okay, this is hyperbole). There are better ways to make money, yadda, yadda, yadda. But it's a tale of two cities. My cousin used to resell electronics from this store in upstate New York that had Black Friday like sales. 
SON!
roll.gif

HOW DID I MISS THIS!

Canadians always gotta take the L, man. We get a crappier selection, or stores don't even get drops. I'm a little foot to so alot of GS sizing doesn't even make it across the border. We pay higher retail pricing... man it's just a whole different struggle. Any mid-large US city has it better than us. Atleast you can drive in almost any direction if your hometown is dry.

Glad you really hoofed it and it paid out. It usually doesn't work out that way.

lol. I don't even bother purchasing locally anymore unless it's a super GR and I know my size will be available. US online shopping all the way.
Thanks, wasn't going to denied on this one. It was a good time and everything turned out well, the wife was happy because she also got to do her shopping haha. Yep, we get screwed over up here. We just have to work on getting ours a little more but it's all good. 

Come on down to Niagara Falls bro..

Not sure if you mean this to be good, or bad.

You guys have Buffalo. That isn't so bad. Rochester a bit further out.

I have Seattle.. 2+ hours away and the shoe game is crazy competitive there already XD.

Not sure if you mean this to be good, or bad.

You guys have Buffalo. That isn't so bad. Rochester a bit further out.

I have Seattle.. 2+ hours away and the shoe game is crazy competitive there already XD.
Nah just trying to help. On the weekends there are a mass of Canadians doing there general shopping trying to save on clothing, shoes etc. I figured that direction is even worse. But I've actually found a few goodies just sitting out there in Buffalo and Niagara Falls.

Last edited:
Nah just trying to help. On the weekends there are a mass of Canadians doing there general shopping trying to save on clothing, shoes etc. I figured that direction is even worse. But I've actually found a few goodies just sitting out there in Buffalo and Niagara Falls.
I'm from Toronto and head out to Niagara Falls/Buffalo about once a month, was there yesterday and no luck with these. Mind you, I didn't make it out to the malls until the afternoon, I had hoped some unclaimed raffle pairs would be available, but didn't seem like the case to me.

whats a "good" price for these sz 12?

Just go in eBay, type in "Jordan retro Concord low sz whatever" and hit search, when that comes up set your filter on the top scroll bar to items ending soonest. (The auctions). Find the ones fitting your needs and wants and start bidding. Try and stay clear of the Auctions with Reserves for your winning bid may not cover the reserve causing you to have wasted time bidding. In the description section ale sure they have "100% Authentic" in there for this will help you if you have to file a claim on a Generic/Fake piece of merchandise. Check the seller feedback and make sure it's high 90's and up. You should be able to grab for a little over 200. Also make sure shipping fees are reasonable 15 and under, and make sure it's shipping from the US. Go

I'm from Toronto and head out to Niagara Falls/Buffalo about once a month, was there yesterday and no luck with these. Mind you, I didn't make it out to the malls until the afternoon, I had hoped some unclaimed raffle pairs would be available, but didn't seem like the case to me.
True I had know luck my last few trips either. But the 11s were mostly raffled I actually spoke to the District Manager of foot locker for north west new York. And he say there's gonna be raffling going forward for all releases as far as footaction, footlocker and champs. Villa did tickets the week before. And street game did raffles. Only ppl to do Fcfs was finishline. But we had denim lebrons sitting. And yeezy foams in sz 6 6.5 sitting out this way it's really about timing but good finds be in buffalo

Back
Top Bottom