Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Ntny had abt 200 pairs this morning. Reseller city guys picking up 4-5 pairs each. I showed up late and struck out BC their Sunday hours are usually 11 but they opened at 10 today...

nerd.gif

Ntny had abt 200 pairs this morning. Reseller city guys picking up 4-5 pairs each. I showed up late and struck out BC their Sunday hours are usually 11 but they opened at 10 today...

THINGS THEY DONT TELL YOU… I WOULD HAVE STRUCK OUT TOO BC I DDNT KNOW THEY OPENED EARLIER

THINGS THEY DONT TELL YOU… I WOULD HAVE STRUCK OUT TOO BC I DDNT KNOW THEY OPENED EARLIER
yeah - the only reason why i bothered to stop by was because my girl lives in midtown west and i live in midtown east. Heard rumors of "unclaimed pairs" so figured I'd take a walk instead of normally taking the train home.

yeah - the only reason why i bothered to stop by was because my girl lives in midtown west and i live in midtown east. Heard rumors of "unclaimed pairs" so figured I'd take a walk instead of normally taking the train home.

MAKES SENSE… I WANTED TO GO BUT THEYRE SO AMBIGUOUS WITH THE INFO

Here in Tampa, we have a few cartels. They were out in full force yesterday. At the mall I went to (stupidly), there were at least two confirmed cartels. But the resellers were out in full force. This one cat I spoke to said he had 8 tickets. I was like that's crazy.

The leader of one of the cartels almost got into a fight. We couldn't form a line until 6 a.m. so we made an unofficial one. This dude pops out of nowhere and is like that ain't the real line. The real line is the one that is made by the yellow tape. These two cats start talking in spanish. And the cartel guy gets heated and is like I know what ya are saying. This retired military guy almost gets into a fight with him. Cartel guy is like I ain't afraid to catch a body. I have cases. Blah, blah, blah (mind you, Cartel dude stupidly just brought kids and his girl so he would've gotten wrecked by a bunch of dudes). The same dude said he walked into the new HoH in Tampa on opening day. He saw the Laser Crimson Foams on the shelf and his eyes opened wide. He said he bought like 20 of them to resell and move.

The other Cartel I wasn't familiar with. I seen this one cat around. But it became clear he was a reseller. He had probably a half dozen kids with him. This dude was literally doing command and control over the phone at other malls and stores. I was like SMH.

The first 12-13 spots were the resellers. I was after them.

I was standing next to this white couple and they were heated. They couldn't understand why this dude's livelihood was selling sneakers. He's a child molester (okay, this is hyperbole). There are better ways to make money, yadda, yadda, yadda. But it's a tale of two cities. My cousin used to resell electronics from this store in upstate New York that had Black Friday like sales. 

Word I'm actually in Tampa I didn't even know we had cartels like that and I'm Colombian, maybe I'm affiliated and didn't even know #swift haha

any gs sizes left do you know? or did resellers scoop those too

Anyone know where I can find a specific shirt for this? I saw one at the local champs with a Panther dribbling a basket ball and wearing the Concord 11s. Went back yesterday and it was gone and can't find it anywhere else.

Anyone know where I can find a specific shirt for this? I saw one at the local champs with a Panther dribbling a basket ball and wearing the Concord 11s. Went back yesterday and it was gone and can't find it anywhere else.
I think Champs is the only store selling that specific shirt. I bought it. Maybe do a stock locate?

pretty much anything its a white and blk sneaker. just know this the older you are the simpler you want to be with shirts less graphics, maybe a small bit size logo. you dont want to be a walking billboard

Back
Top Bottom