Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

No fight vids? I was waiting for at least one?
Store at my mall messed up and told this dude there was a size 9 for him when there wasn't. He was steamed, jumping all over the place, hitting the wall, threatening to stab people. Idk if anybody got it on video he's banned from camping though

Congrats to those who cop and I hope you find a decent resell price for those who weren't able to.

Reading these horror stories I'm so glad my FTL was doing reserved pairs, it was easy breezy this morning. It's crazy how many of you guys were able to cop 3+ pairs but I'm happy with just the 1.

Anyways. These are reaalllly nice can't wait to un-DS in a few months.

View media item 952469

FAM there was mad pairs left at university after i left...they only let you get one man size per person

Not anymore. Completely sold out. Ran over there knowing it was pointless.

I ordered the Kobe 9s on NDC. Going to return them since I was able to get them in store with the military. So the $50 wasn't too bad.

I hear the Carmine's will be raffles so I don't have to mess with this camping nonsense. And hopefully NDC goes back to 8 a.m. EST

This was in the top 5 for most hectic jordan releases at my mall (which does FCFS) in the last 18 months or so. i'm in a small- medium sized city and there was about 100 people in total by the end

anyone know if Footlocker Bday coupons are excluded from Jordans? I came home AFTER picking up my pair only to find my Bday coupon in my mailbox :stoneface:

So who told this instagram poster about Niketalk :smh:

For ya info don't even got a Ig.

Hey bro, happy for you and your pickups.  I just think you came at us all brash and it didn't necessarily "rub us all the right way."  We're all prideful shoe collectors on here and we don't necessarily want people coming in here all saying we need to do what they do.  We all have our ways :D  Congrats on your pickups, dude!

Not the case a Nter showed me last year around march was my first online purchase ever.. So I try to pay it forward.

can somebody let me know how to cop multiple pairs on fnl? was that using multiple accounts? just wondering... i buy on eastbay and ndc.. haven't tried on FNL cause it's not letting me through. thanks in advance for the answer. :smile:

Bookmark the link, which anyone can get off of the release calender. Log in to fnl around 7am est. Add something go through the checkout process and stop at submit page. Then open another page wait until 7:59:30sec then just wait until the splash page stops refreshing on it's own. Do not refresh don't have up 5 pages. Just one check out one shoe at a time. You can purchase a mens sz and gs. Everything else is just up to fnl.

Don't let folks steal your joy man. Some people take this crap way too seriously. Enjoy your kicks :pimp:

Man I be happy to talk to others with the same interests it just terrible though. Dudes always trying to tear each other down why?

& I hate hearing ppl say what they copped in 01. Who the hell got kicks from then other Then my sister. Who was organized I used to trash shoes back then you dudes are 35+ I'm 24. But How many times I cried cause I couldn't get the Jordans for back to school. Dawg I remeber getting the purple team Jordans for my birthday but wanted black toe 14s and gold/black lowtop 13s back in 5th grade. I had flu 12s when they originally dropped and wasn't suppose to wear them until school started but moms let me wear them once and I thought I could jump higher run faster etc. so what if you nerds were blogging in 2000. I'm black my mom didn't even have a computer back then

Last edited:
****BONUS SHOT OF MY LITTLE PRINCESS!

17g807.png

:wink: :smokin
Repped. You have a very beautiful princess :pimp:

I can't wait for my two toddler pairs to come in for my girls. I was able to get each toddler pair for $20 less using my 2 WC Rewards cards[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Brandon is supposed y
To be turning into a HOH ...
Really ? In the ssame store or a new spot in the mall ? Because that spot they have now is mad small.. Give me University any day, ppl there are more down to earth.. IMO

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me how a restock works relating to how the shoes will sell?
1. If I just wanted one shoes, adding another item is supposed to help my chances of checking it out right?

2. Do I need to go through the checkout process all the way to submit with the other item for this to work?  Or do I just add the other thing to my cart.

2. Do I need to go through the checkout process all the way to submit with the other item for this to work?  Or do I just add the other thing to my cart.
pretty much he was saying ... add something to your cart go through the checkout process up until submit, Your info will already be ready to go. 

When the shoes drop add your size when you can, once you add it to cart, switch to the other tab that has your order submit waiting. Refresh that page and click submit. Or remove that other item if you dont want it

Last edited:
if they hit 200 ill cop another ASAP would prefer now but aint not one selling near retail or that price.

idk if id even trust buying from someone
mean.gif
too many fakes
And these lows are a lot harder to tell if they are official or not!

pretty much he was saying ... add something to your cart go through the checkout process up until submit, Your info will already be ready to go. 

When the shoes drop add your size when you can, once you add it to cart, switch to the other tab that has your order submit waiting. Refresh that page and click submit. Or remove that other item if you dont want it
oh alright, I actually saw this method before but people said it was outdated.

Thanks!

68+ PAIRS! 
roll.gif

THE HEADACHE AND HASTLE THAT COMES WITH THAT! NTY! 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom