Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I know the quality concerns will continue to pop-up, but other than the actual leather quality, if you own any OG's, you would know quality has always been poor. Mainly, glue stains and stitching were horrible back in the day as they were really just meant for basketball! We forget they are supposed to be worn into the ground versus enshrined in museums.
The sad thing is that perfect reps and GM shoes are starting to actually look better in terms of quality since they try extra hard to QC the crap out of it to fool potential buyers.  

anybody know where I can find a 2c or 3c? tryna get a pair for my kid that's due in December.
I'm in the same boat w/ the 2C.

Didn't get greedy on FNL (probably should have reading these posts), and stuck with the 1 per size run (1 mens, 1 YS and 1 TD).

NDC crapped out on me, and missed there as well.

I would check back w/ Jimmy Jazz periodically.  They seem to always restock TD sizes. 

Finishline also tends to have toddler sizes pop up after the fact. Just keep your eye on it.

I will keep mine on ice for at least 1 year. Just left the mall and I seen at least 75 people rocking these.

I know the quality concerns will continue to pop-up, but other than the actual leather quality, if you own any OG's, you would know quality has always been poor. Mainly, glue stains and stitching were horrible back in the day as they were really just meant for basketball! We forget they are supposed to be worn into the ground versus enshrined in museums.
FAM cmon there is no way I would complain if I was paying $100

Last edited:
all said and done ended up with 5 purr

showed up to a raffle at a local boutique just for kicks and i ended up winning my size

2 from my plug

1 from finish line

1 from ndc

i really think you gotta be new to the game if you struck out on these with all the ways to get them

what I'm pissed about is supposedly using gift cards is a way around getting your cc denied during checkout at finishline.

my gift cards wouldn't even go through, tried multiple times

smh, about to return the giftcards

but I feel that the regular finishline site works much better for checkout than the mobile site

Got called from a blocked number yesterday but was at work. :smh:

Also NDC didn't work. Not sure what's up with them but they need to fix that site. Really to damn much happening on there now

Can anyone compare how these fit compared to the Space Jams or CDPs? Those were the last XIs I got and they fit snug (normally size 12) so I got a half size up. Snagged a 11.5 on NDC, so I'm curious

Bad idea. I was able to get a half size up and they're big on my foot. You should go TTS with XIs after the Gamma XIs. Lows are historically TTS.

View media item 952305
Anyone else notice the difference in toe box height and shape of these compared to gammas?

They made these much more boxy i guess to give more toe room. If i would have known that i woulda got a 10.5.

I'm a moron.
You didn't scoop a pair bigJ?

Naw. Jordans are a no go locally. It's online or bust for me for those.
Today just wasn't my day but it's cool tho. None of us bat 1.000 and I guess I didn't follow the thread to learn the new finishline trick since it seems like it's one out there :lol:

there is no trick

dudes were talking about using mobile like its something new. i never even got through on mobile :lol:

no trick

Ebay is flooded...I'll wait for my girls 8...i'm sure I'll be able to get them at the 200 range.

showed up to a raffle at a local boutique just for kicks and i ended up winning my size

2 from my plug

1 from finish line

1 from ndc

i really think you gotta be new to the game if you struck out on these with all the ways to get them

I'm new to the game

I'm new to the game
tongue.gif

Ebay is flooded...I'll wait for my girls 8...i'm sure I'll be able to get them at the 200 range.

if they hit 200 ill cop another ASAP would prefer now but aint not one selling near retail or that price.

idk if id even trust buying from someone :smh: too many fakes

Girl In front of me just had 6 credit cards decline. Trying to buy her pair. Smh.
Valley fair HOH FYI.

The worst thing about ebay being flooded are all of the replica/gm stuff that's been cluttering ebay before the release.  Now it's just amplified with the resellers.

if they hit 200 ill cop another ASAP would prefer now but aint not one selling near retail or that price.

idk if id even trust buying from someone :smh: too many fakes

I got 220 shipped right now and I'm passing....so many people bought to resell. The line I was in today was nuts...everybody trying to sell for 300...:smh:

The first of the month was like 2 days ago. They couldn't have spent all their money already!

2 from my plug

1 from finish line

1 from ndc

I'm new to the game

bruh, dont bother responding to these dudes. just delete the stupid comments they make.

every release even a damn hyperstrike a dude will come in and say easy cop :lol:

did they make a crap load of pairs? hell yes

doesnt mean everyone that wants these is gonna get them. hell i was on time and on my game and i barely made out

like i said, glad NDC decided the 10am time because i would have tried that stupid site first and failed with the games they play with me :x

Doesn't everyone think these will restock? last years lows restocked a few times if i'm not mistaken. If you struck out today maybe you should wait for a restock instead of paying resell prices

Back
Top Bottom