Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

roll.gif
for the prices these fools are charging on eBay for LOWS, I might as well just get a pair of Mids.
it's crazy... as soon as NDC sold out my pair went for 320

Looks like I will be getting lucky. Shipping and billing didn't match but they said it went through and tracking number is already up on finishline.

So now any speculations on the restock?

That's what I'm hoping for but with the way NDC acts, I'm not getting my hopes up. It really didn't seem like they had many pairs today, possibly holding onto quantity for the big restock.

This was the worst May XI low release the last few years. Last year, I managed to get three pairs of the white patent leather (returned one). The reds weren't difficult either.

But that word Concord incites the masses. I saw a lot of resellers come out of the wood work when I went to the mall and failed.

Last edited:
Finally got FNL confirmation. Scored a pair off eb for my home boy as well. This was a fairly easy online release for me.

And resellers aren't a problem? A female acquaintance was trying to sell a size 5 and 6 for nearly double it's original price and her reasoning behind it was "I don't have money to buy a pair", these so called sneaker heads can't afford the lifestyle and have to screw the people who can.

Anybody actually get a clean pair with no smudges in the patent leather? The cut of the midsole around the carbon was all jacked up on most pairs i sifted through as well.

For those who ordered off finishline, did the shoes come with free shipping? Not sure if I got charged extra or if I just click the wrong button at checkout

That's what I'm hoping for but with the way NDC acts, I'm not getting my hopes up. It really didn't seem like they had many pairs today, possibly holding onto quantity for the big restock.

This was the worst May XI low release the last few years. Last year, I managed to get three pairs of the white patent leather (returned one). The reds weren't difficult either.

But that word Concord incites the masses. I saw a lot of resellers come out of the wood work when I went to the mall and failed.
It's getting harder and harder. **** ton of ppl are really starting to buy jays.

Went up to Finishline at noon to see if they might have a pair left and I guess someone cancelled their raffle pickup and I grabbed my size and the last pair in the store

Apparently, the word OPINION doesn't exist in your vocabulary. Also, you're basing a sneaker popularity by the death of people it has caused, you need to reevaluate yourself

I respect your opinion because everyone has an opinion. But you need to base it with facts and events surrounding the model. You need to detach your bias on a model -- I'm guessing that IIIs are your favourite model -- if you want to claim that a model is the most popular Jordan.

I think you're missing the point...the death is a negative effect of the popularity of the shoe...it is not the reason why it is popular.

If a shoe can cause havoc and makes all your non-shoe collectors come out of hiding to line-up to purchase then the XI has the right to claim to be the most popular Jordan shoe.

The III's are popular but they don't come close to popularity of the XIs.

BTW, I also like IIIs, easier to rock than XIs.

no shipping email from finishline

when i login to my account there are no orders pending

but using the order number from my email and zip code it says shipped and a UPS tracking number has been generated

don't know what to think

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom