Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

the fact that ppl who dont even like lows will cop these
mean.gif
Man your sooo right......ppl hate the lows but love these

i understand that... but people are acting like these won't re-release in around or less than 10 years.
I doubt these re-release within 10 yrs ...it will be like Space Jam and Cool Greys...these are holy grail for most folks...definitely for me because of its history. I plan to rock them all summer and put my mids on ice in a zip lock bag to fight oxidation...and S/O to everybody that suggested Rit for cleaning white mesh. Much props to yall.

Is there something wrong with not liking the mids? Would you buy Cement 3's in mid form?

Last edited:
when was the last time concord lows released.....
i understand that... but people are acting like these won't re-release in around or less than 10 years.

well in 10 years ill be 35, i aint copping shoes son

concord low and columbias are my last cops and im done with this BS. ive got a bunch of DS 1's and getting rid of most of my collection except for my mid concords. gonna try and get as many of hese as i can for retail for around it and call it a day.

I can't imagine this release being crazy. Lines galore? Yes, but I just don't see anything crazy happening. I'm gonna remain optimistic, seeing I've copped everything I wanted so far. Hopefully, my good luck continues.I doubt it the 11 brings out your inner savage, the thirst is real, its gonna be like the Hunger Games
I doubt it the 11 brings out your inner savage, the thirst is real, its gonna be like the Hunger Games

well in 10 years ill be 35, i aint copping shoes son

concord low and columbias are my last cops and im done with this BS. ive got a bunch of DS 1's and getting rid of most of my collection except for my mid concords. gonna try and get as many of hese as i can for retail for around it and call it a day.
you will cop after 30 trust me (i do) and in a fw years i bet the whole release deal will be different and hopefully the beasts will calm down and things will go back to normal but never say never!

Come on NIKE, clear bottoms!
All the crying about yellowing and now the lows I've been waiting on for nearly 20yrs aren't OG.

I come in here to see pics and for some odd reason theirs chatter about the shoes being re-released in the future?????
Never before released, only worn by MJ and Jordan Brand players, and people talking about they will be released again later :rofl:
Some of yall cats try way to hard :smh:

Come on NIKE, clear bottoms!
All the crying about yellowing and now the lows I've been waiting on for nearly 20yrs aren't OG.

I come in here to see pics and for some odd reason theirs chatter about the shoes being re-released in the future?????
Never before released, only worn by MJ and Jordan Brand players, and people talking about they will be released again later
roll.gif

Some of yall cats try way to hard
mean.gif
repped 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom