Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

First Jordan sneaker in about a year I'm going to cop. Hopefully my luck changes on NDC and I'm able to scoop 1-2 pairs. Wonder if these will make good outdoor hoop sneakers?

limit is 1 bruh

I bring my wife with my baby, drive like 150 miles for 8 malls today
Got like 60 raffles, hope I can win at least one for me and one for my wife, lol
You gotta tell me the real plan is to win 15-20 raffles to flip because if all you wanted was 2 pairs that was beyond overkill.

Got like 60 raffles, hope I can win at least one for me and one for my wife, lol

You gotta tell me the real plan is to win 15-20 raffles to flip because if all you wanted was 2 pairs that was beyond overkill.

meh i wouldnt say that, ive seen plenty of people on here strike out on 20 raffles :lol:

its extreme but it would be funny and sad if he didnt get one but im sure hes gonna win a few

meh i wouldnt say that, ive seen plenty of people on here strike out on 20 raffles
laugh.gif

its extreme but it would be funny and sad if he didnt get one but im sure hes gonna win a few
If he doesn't win 1 then he's got the worst raffle luck in history.

updated Valencia Code Last digit was wrong

Correct code is EB4610DD9F

Last edited:

3CE852F932 cerritos
FA525D3AFB Lakewood
8AFDC71225 beverly center
69AD676E61 Glendale
c9c70e81f9 Santa anita mall
A506D4D0AD Tyler Galleria Mall
13563FC161 Inland Center Mall
A5591549FB WestSide Pavillion
AF1222EACF Culver City
CA3EECBB55 SouthBay Pavillion
25c8c7cdf4 West covina
3E65CC3D47 Montclair
23BF620B99 Del Amo Mall
2FD1ECED6B Stonewood
736F1CDD6A Southbay Galleria

11F2B286CC Westfield topanga
A9d03c8b72 Northridge
2E535BDA9B Burbank

??????????? - Valencia

AB499598CE -  Ventura

lmk if i missed any!
Im in Rancho Cucamonga, I just got down here from seattle. Are they gonna have any at Victoria Gardens or Ontario Mills? 
nerd.gif

I have a feeling that I will be taking an L with this release
mean.gif

Entered all of the raffles that I could but I have a feeling it won't do me any good. 

Went into Shoe Palace and asked if I could enter the raffle.  Dude strikes up a conversation of how my day is going and I jokingly said, "It would go much better if I could get a guaranteed pair".  He tells me, "Um let me talk to my manager and see what I can do for you, hang on".  He comes back and tells me, "I could get fired for doing this but I might be able to guarantee you a pair if you buy like 2 or 3 shirts." 
indifferent.gif
.  I just told him I'd take my chances and didn't want to "risk" him getting fired.  SMH.

meh i wouldnt say that, ive seen plenty of people on here strike out on 20 raffles :lol:

I was in like 35 raffles for the gammas. I won 3 times lol smh

I have a feeling that I will be taking an L with this release :smh: .

Entered all of the raffles that I could but I have a feeling it won't do me any good. 

Went into Shoe Palace and asked if I could enter the raffle.  Dude strikes up a conversation of how my day is going and I jokingly said, "It would go much better if I could get a guaranteed pair".  He tells me, "Um let me talk to my manager and see what I can do for you, hang on".  He comes back and tells me, "I could get fired for doing this but I might be able to guarantee you a pair if you buy like 2 or 3 shirts."  :stoneface: .  I just told him I'd take my chances and didn't want to "risk" him getting fired.  SMH.
Damn, at least you did the right thing man.

I have a feeling that I will be taking an L with this release
mean.gif

Went into Shoe Palace and asked if I could enter the raffle.  Dude strikes up a conversation of how my day is going and I jokingly said, "It would go much better if I could get a guaranteed pair".  He tells me, "Um let me talk to my manager and see what I can do for you, hang on".  He comes back and tells me, "I could get fired for doing this but I might be able to guarantee you a pair if you buy like 2 or 3 shirts." 
indifferent.gif
.  I just told him I'd take my chances and didn't want to "risk" him getting fired.  SMH.
I already broke my promise of not entering this thread again until the night before the release.
happy.gif
 If you don't know by now, this is the norm for Shoe Palace. No one is getting fired...they push shirts for you to guarantee your shoes. And depending on the SP location, they will mark up the shoe over MSRP. They do it for almost every Retro Jordan release online. Shoe Palace is one of the shadiest retailer with a Jordan Brand account. 

Im in Rancho Cucamonga, I just got down here from seattle. Are they gonna have any at Victoria Gardens or Ontario Mills? 
nerd.gif
dang bad timing with that wildfire out in rancho.. hope ur not too close to it.

Not sure if Vic Gardens or Ontario are gonna get em but in your general vicinity...

Montclair Plaza Champs / FTL

Tyler @ Galleria Champs / FTL / FA

Inland Center @ San Bernardino FTA / FA

Morena Valley Champs / FTL

Last day for raffles should be tomorrow.

Last edited:
Damn, at least you did the right thing man.

I already broke my promise of not entering this thread again until the night before the release.
happy.gif
 If you don't know by now, this is the norm for Shoe Palace. No one is getting fired...they push shirts for you to guarantee your shoes. And depending on the SP location, they will mark up the shoe over MSRP. They do it for almost every Retro Jordan release online. Shoe Palace is one of the shadiest retailer with a Jordan Brand account. 
Yeah, I figured it was all BS.  Atleast I know it isn't an isolated incident.  I was actually disgusted at the fact that I needed to buy other crap to get a shoe.  I'm sure since I turned down the offer they crossed out my name from the raffle list.

SF Bay Area NTers

Sheikh Raffle Codes:

14be0079d1  - SF Mission st
779372c8c6  - SF Market St
fa478d06a8 - Telegraph, Berkeley
9a9aa1a393 - Oakland Intl Blvd
49eb7ff26f - Hilltop Mall, Richmond
62d5b33b66 - Eastmont Town Center, Oakland
9ec47ff996 - Southland, Hayward
64eaf3fa00 - Newpark, Fremont
568fc5fc80 - Tanforan, San Bruno
b1269b4e42 - Eastridge, San Jose
ebcd1e5cfa - Valleyfair Mall, San Jose
f418996707 - Weberstown Stockton
65b725cafa - Sherwood Stockton
a99ff1cbdd - Sherwood Stockton
51698ade84 - West Valley Mall Tracy
f8b1ad969b - Arden Fair
779e478f93 -Vintage Fair Mall Modesto 

I hope someone can add the Concord, Bay Fair, Stoneridge codes.

I only know of 2 FCFS places, which I plan to avoid like the plague.

Good Luck!!
Repped!

COLORADO brahs!!!

I just moved to Denver and have no clue what Jordan releases are like out here. I've been out the game for about 7 years, but want to cop these! Any info on where to buy these will be greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom