Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I won't be going after the concord lows. I like watching this from the sidelines. I look forward to how this drop will go down.

Good luck everyone!
same.  what I look forward to most will be the mexicansneakerhead video from this release

who is this guy?

i dont underatnd why i see this name mentioned in every thread
laugh.gif
maybe he just trying to get the post count up!

who is this guy?

i dont underatnd why i see this name mentioned in every thread
laugh.gif
he is hands down the most fantastic human being in the world.  his videos are hilarious.  if you just watch his latest youtube video from the yeezy foam re-release you will definitely have some lolz about how amateur he is 
roll.gif

got about 15 raffles here in socal too... I got a list of some SoCal codes will verify them before posting!

i seen one of his videos in a thread and he was just swearing at nike :lol:

im just wondering if hes actually a NTer

I'm hoping these will be so much easier to cop online. I was able to actually get a Gamma 11 on NDC last winter.

This thread is moving. Glad I got my guaranteed ticket Sunday, seems like they'll be drawing a crowd this weekend. Too bad they didn't drop in a month that wasn't so busy.. Wouldn't have minded a second pair.

For the SD peeps:

Fashion Valley 887D96EB56
Mission Valley EA823DD473
Parkway Plaza B75047D442
Plaza Bonita 2EF5779596
Chula Vista 05635C47DE
Horton Plaza 787DE01A07
Escondido WFS North County Mall 4C2C99BA43
Carlsbad WFS Camino Real Plaza 4ED3EE4F3C

I'm hoping these will be so much easier to cop online. I was able to actually get a Gamma 11 on NDC last winter.

these will be harder and especially when NDC is the only site releasing at the time slot

i checked out of NDC with the gammas at 8:02am

no bot or cheating

I'll be aiming for the toebox to give a nice nasty crease. I'll make sure my boots have mud on them too for your white mesh. Do something boy.

I'm very chill. They're just shoes - Can't wait.

You Definitely Come Off As A "Chill" Dude With These Type Of Posts :lol:

I Can Tell You This Much Tho, If You Tried This Childs Play With My Kicks, You'd Be...
View media item 947494

Like Others Have Already Mentioned Tho, You're Probably Softer Than Baby DooDoo In Real Life And Using The Interwebs To Test Out Your Phony Tough Guy Alter Ego :smh:

Lame *** Youngins These Days :lol:

Thanks for Beverly Center Shiekh, I've searched through all these pages but can't seem to find the dtla shiekh raffle code. Anyone care to share?

Back
Top Bottom