Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Only way I'll end up getting these for myself is if I can get through on FNL to use a WC reward...

Love XIs, love Concords...but do I really need 5 pairs?  I have the 95s, 00's, and 2 pairs of the 2011s.  I know these are "lows", but I can see these end up being either beaters, or worn once and thrown into a box never to be seen again.

I have a few WC cards that are about to expire, so if I can get through on their site, and have them accept my payment (heh), then I'll scoop up a pair.

Will be getting a TD pair for my son, and a YS pair for my niece though.  My niece is starting to appreciate shoes a bit, and want to get her a pair that she would not only dig, but have some historical sentiment behind them as well.  Every kid needs a pair of Concords in their life...

Not that I'm aware of. Even the Footlocker here at the Westside Pavilion is raffle. But if anyone does know please fill us in.

I wanna holler at that thick Latina joint at the westside foot locker :evil:

Last edited:
thread jumped crazy 
laugh.gif

got a pair secured, might try to cop another

ILL BE AT WORK… THESE WILL SELL OUT BEFORE I EVEN GET A CHANCE TO COP… :smh: … ILL PROB TRY ONLINE…. AND FAIL

Last edited:
why? because im ready to cop every shoe and sell them? idc what people say lol im making some good cash! already sold my yeezy foams for 370, which is a 100 dollar profit. 
balllinnnnn. Gotta capitalize on them beasts

If you buy sneakers on the regular (at least once a month), especially limited releases and you don't have at least one bot/ATC service, then you really can't blame anyone else but yourself for striking out. It's man vs. machine these days and if others aren't playing fair, why should you. You don't bring a knife to a gunfight

Either you get to cop or you don't. It's just that simple. Still haven't paid for an bot and at this point never will

I'm not interested in speculating on hype for future releases. You guys talking about what will have the most hype by year's end are giving me irrelevant info.

As homie said, those all red 6's had hype AFTER release. The Baron 9's had people coming out the woodwork and camping. The jordan future hype hit once people saw that resellers were getting 500+ for them on the bay.

Either you get to cop or you don't. It's just that simple. Still haven't paid for an bot and at this point never will
really? you know you gotta adapt to the shoe game man.. bots are part of the shoe game. if you dont have em, youre not really accomplishing anything. nothing you can do to stop them.

"In life, you either adapt or you perish. THAT is Evolution." -Triple H

Not that I'm aware of. Even the Footlocker here at the Westside Pavilion is raffle. But if anyone does know please fill us in.
Yeah all of the places I've called will be doing raffles. I never win raffles though so I'm hoping someone on here knows a place.

Last edited:
If you wanna walk the righteous path your whole life, then that's fine. Nobody's saying anything. But way too many people make posts after releases crying about not getting pairs and its annoying

FYI: the bot was free. You build connections in this game and you get perks

Any South Bay Area Shiekh codes? Eastridge and Valley Fair? Please post or PM me...

Stuck at work the next few days and have no time to swing by.

Greatly Appreciated... Thanks!

if i knew reselling shoes would be this easy and profitable, i woulda done it since i was 1 years old lol
And comments like this is the reason im pro choice, on another note the mall in hicksville are doing raffles wed and thurs.. Hopefully i get at least on pair between FTL and FA

You got some kinda problem with me or something? Stop stalking my posts and get a hobby, get a girl, lose your virginity. You 34 years old and still buying sneakers smh

Really? Yup, and I will continue to buy them because I can.

For the record, I've been married for 10 years. Sit down and let me teach you a few things son.

Back
Top Bottom