Air Jordan 11 Retro Low “Columbia” - May 2021

20210512_113101.jpg

X XXXXX Wanted to PM you, but apparently I can’t. Need help acquiring anything coming up? Nothing crazy (Union/Travis/Off-White), but if it’s a limited GR I’d be happy to help. Those Shadow 2.0s?

Welp the final pair arrived yesterday. This size 13 will be the one I keep. More toe room than I want but that size 12 wasn’t the move anymore. 12.5 hard to come by but if I ever for the “right price” I will double up there

3 damn shoes and not one of em fit just right :lol: :smh:

Got my sz 11 in and they look long as heck like it’s a sz 11.5. Any one else having this problem? Kicking myself cuz I saw a 10.5 the other day sitting at Champs.

X XXXXX Wanted to PM you, but apparently I can’t. Need help acquiring anything coming up? Nothing crazy (Union/Travis/Off-White), but if it’s a limited GR I’d be happy to help. Those Shadow 2.0s?
I dunno why some folks can send me a message and some cannot on here. 🤷🏾‍♀️ As for the Shadow 2.0s, I already offered my help to another person on here a few days ago, so I am going full throttle for him. If I am somehow able to hit for him today, I can assist you (just let me know your size).

I feel like this is the First Lady I’ve seen post on NT since NT ran that other lady off the forums and she complained on YouTube :lol:
DAYUM! The other lady must have definitely been way before my time because I never heard of anybody going to YouTube to complain about this site (though I would love to see that video LOL). Just give folks who irks you on here the🖕🏾 and ✌🏾then put their a*s*s on ignore.

Back
Top Bottom