Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

D2A0C52E-A585-454D-985D-32DD26E580C5.jpeg

15-20 years back the fakes we’re called variants and they’d come in a ton of different colors. It was fine to wear these.

Here’s a pic from a recent trip I made to China. Fakes everywhere.
It was never fine to wear variants. That is “duck tales”. Dudes rockin fakes used to get jumped in jhs and high school

Did anyone's Concords ship with UPS? My FNL pair is still in Houston according to the tracking number but they are supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I have had this issue with UPS where I was tracking clothes and the tracking never updated but when I checked my mailbox they had transferred the package to the local post office to be delivered. I guess I'll wait it out and see. Hoping that they will be delivered tomorrow...

Did anyone's Concords ship with UPS? My FNL pair is still in Houston according to the tracking number but they are supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I have had this issue with UPS where I was tracking clothes and the tracking never updated but when I checked my mailbox they had transferred the package to the local post office to be delivered. I guess I'll wait it out and see. Hoping that they will be delivered tomorrow...

My SNKRS pair shipped via ups, normally the tracking works great for me but not this time. I changed to pickup at the ups store near me, arrived yesterday at the unit but my tracking number said they’d be ready 12/17. Stopped by the unit today and sure enough they were there waiting for me

Ups tracking for my shoepalace pair has gone silent since Wednesday at 6 AM but given that it's coming from Cali to Michigan via ground shipping I'll wait till Monday to start getting paranoid.

Ups tracking for my shoepalace pair has gone silent since Wednesday at 6 AM but given that it's coming from Cali to Michigan via ground shipping I'll wait till Monday to start getting paranoid.

UPS tracking system is delayed.

I received a package yesterday and my tracking still hasn’t updated

UPS tracking system is delayed.

I received a package yesterday and my tracking still hasn’t updated
I haven't gotten any package yet but I know it's a hectic time of year and ups ground isn't known for speed either. Especially not going from coast to coast. I'll wait till Monday to start getting angry and freaking out.

Glad to at least have one un-smashed box.
63D26173-EFD9-4C84-9D9B-A56C96B3C319.jpeg

4B479089-F0F6-44D8-9D89-73EB2080C08A.jpeg

7256FBE0-8144-496D-B1FD-9EA1AB1F1315.jpeg

One thing I noticed is that both right shoes looked to be built smaller than the left. I’m assuming they came from the same right shoe factory or made that way to resemble MJ’s pair with one a half size bigger (left 13.5, right 13). :wink:

Another thing that I couldn’t help to think about was the “QC” stickers in the boxes. Now when I inspected my pairs, I realized that the pair that had the most cosmetic issues coincidentally came in the damaged box; which the QC sticker is numbered 5, but then a 9 was hand written over it.
8D7B6663-B4CE-47D3-80EE-4F8DADEF9383.jpeg

Now when it comes to the pair with the least cosmetic issues, the box it came in was in good condition with a QC sticker that has a “15”.
C55E2109-06EF-4C58-850A-468202DE59A1.jpeg

It may be a reach, but could these “QC” stickers be Quality Control inspection labels with a score? (Ex. Quality control - score - OK:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:)- which in my case one is a 5 and the other is a 15.

Would love to know what number ya’ll got in conjunction with the quality of shoes and box.

Glad to at least have one un-smashed box.
63D26173-EFD9-4C84-9D9B-A56C96B3C319.jpeg

4B479089-F0F6-44D8-9D89-73EB2080C08A.jpeg

7256FBE0-8144-496D-B1FD-9EA1AB1F1315.jpeg

One thing I noticed is that both right shoes looked to be built smaller than the left. I’m assuming they came from the same right shoe factory or made that way to resemble MJ’s pair with one a half size bigger (left 13.5, right 13). :wink:

Another thing that I couldn’t help to think about was the “QC” stickers in the boxes. Now when I inspected my pairs, I realized that the pair that had the most cosmetic issues coincidentally came in the damaged box; which the QC sticker is numbered 5, but then a 9 was hand written over it.
8D7B6663-B4CE-47D3-80EE-4F8DADEF9383.jpeg

Now when it comes to the pair with the least cosmetic issues, the box it came in was in good condition with a QC sticker that has a “15”.
C55E2109-06EF-4C58-850A-468202DE59A1.jpeg

It may be a reach, but could these “QC” stickers be Quality Control inspection labels with a score? (Ex. Quality control - score - OK:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:)- which in my case one is a 5 and the other is a 15.

Would love to know what number ya’ll got in conjunction with the quality of shoes and box.
The inspectors number, guy

Back
Top Bottom