Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

nike santa monica had pairs this morning but not my nephews size, the search continues

Dang. I almost rolled through there yesterday early evening just for the hell of it but thought, nah, they have to be cleaned out by now. Wonder if they had a sz 11 that could have claimed its place as my fourth and final pair. Ah well, I'll find that last pair one way or another soon.

Sometimes I love Nike. My pair was originally going to deliver this Friday.

After explaining to Chat that my early pair was stolen, and that I had gotten 10% off that early pair, they upgraded me to Next Day Air and 20% off. I'm a pretty good customer, so I appreciated it.

My brother just texted me that my pair was delivered. :pimp:

crazy how fast these restocks are going. never imagined there would be millions of ppl this motivated to make a $30 profit
These folks are playing the long game. Seems similar to how the unclaimed pairs were going on Saturday. Folks were getting 3 - 5 pairs.

How did you and your son take that first photo?
beach_boys-3.jpg

Called DHL about my missing/stolen package. They said yes it was marked as delivered, but they don't know specifics about who delivered it and where it was delivered because they forwarded it to a private company they can't name for the final delivery and told me to contact Nike. The hell? **** DHL man.

Chatted with a Nike rep and they said they'd do an investigation and get back to me in 3-5 days with a response and refund. Guess I gotta keep an eye out on restocks once the refund comes through.

Called DHL about my missing/stolen package. They said yes it was marked as delivered, but they don't know specifics about who delivered it and where it was delivered because they forwarded it to a private company they can't name for the final delivery and told me to contact Nike. The hell? **** DHL man.

Chatted with a Nike rep and they said they'd do an investigation and get back to me in 3-5 days with a response and refund. Guess I gotta keep an eye out on restocks once the refund comes through.

Man that stinks. DHL is the worst of the big shipping companies.

Finally tried on my personal pair last night. These fit kinda tight, definitely tighter than Jams and WL96.
Hows the fit for you guys? I tried on an 11.5 too and they were definitely too big, maybe I got a pair on the small side

:smh: That's what I keep hearing. I had to pass on the Concords Friday as the funds went to something I've wanted that had a huge drop in price. |l That sucked, but I may catch a restock. I've got real wide feed, but my Jams, 82s, and 96s all fit perfect. I heard one wide footer say the Concords fit great, but a lot of people are saying they run smaller this year. Then that one dude ranting said they ran a 1/2 size small. Different feet and different opinions all over the place! :wow:

:smh: That's what I keep hearing. I had to pass on the Concords Friday as the funds went to something I've wanted that had a huge drop in price. |l That sucked, but I may catch a restock. I've got real wide feed, but my Jams, 82s, and 96s all fit perfect. I heard one wide footer say the Concords fit great, but a lot of people are saying they run smaller this year. Then that one dude ranting said they ran a 1/2 size small. Different feet and different opinions all over the place! :wow:

I'm sure they'll break in just fine. I haven't put mine on yet but I assume the re-addition of the padding in the upper (like it's supposed to be) makes them feel different/stiffer/tighter than recent 11 retros. I remember how the DMP 11s fit out of the box, and it was an entirely different feel to the hollowed-out 11 retros afterward. Have to say, I much prefer the stiff feel over that shell-of-a-shoe feel.

Hopefully it was marked delivered but was actually not delivered
I know sometimes usps does that so they don’t get in trouble for delivering it late
Keep a lookout
It could show up later today or tomorrow
I’ve had packages from usps say delivered but get nothing and end up showing up the next day
Hopefully that’s the case with DHL

i dont think its just that
most folks enjoy getting releases like this for trade bait later down the line for something else

yeah i get it, im mad at myself for botching this release. recently moved so my billing/shipping address wasnt right etc etc...
actually kinda nice to see the masses appreciate the greatest player of all time and his GOAT sneaker

These pairs are definitely coming in fast as hell. Definitely not complaining. I just got my eastbay pair, and my finishline pair is supposed to come in later.

Yeah the sizing debate is about preference at this point. I have wide feet, and they fit “snug” but TTS. My toe isn’t hitting the front of my shoe either. I don’t mind the break in period, but some people do.

Nike seriously needs a QC overhaul. Or pony up and pay the money it takes to make decent shoes again. Something.

Back
Top Bottom