Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

nWo did salvage WCW for a brief few years before they got played out fast.

Too bad Sting decided to stay loyal throughout his career in a crappy promotion. He would have made it big in WWF if he smartly jumped ship.
good for sting. if he would have went to wwe the dumb asses who run the company would have made his career into a joke just like vader.

what they do when he finally signed? made him job to the bosses son in law and a guy who looks like a french hairdresser injured him ending his career

because we didnt go to school to be shoetubers b

its not jealousy

we can say whatever we want

its a free mother ****ing country b!

Okay buddy relax your Victoria secret paintes.
I never said your not entitled to a opinion b.

Last edited:
Ha literally came here to ask about SNS. I have an in store pick up for Berlin so the earlier I know, the earlier I can plan whether I go to Berlin tomorrow or not.

local store here in cincy had a thing starting wednesday where you walk in prepay for the shoes to reserve your size. they gave me a gift card and said come back saturday 8-12 to pick up.

Local DTLR/Villas were asking for a $10 Toy for a reservation. Got there early enough to have my size locked down, trying to get a toddler pair for my God Son but they’re FCFS. Never thought I’d see the day toddler pairs would cost as much as pre-school ($75 with tax)!

Last edited:
local store here in cincy had a thing starting wednesday where you walk in prepay for the shoes to reserve your size. they gave me a gift card and said come back saturday 8-12 to pick up.
Now that is interesting. Assuming they'll only let folks in that prepaid 8 to whatever, then everything else is fcfs.

Much respect to all the fathers in here who take their kids with them to pick up shoes and grab them a pair. When I have my first kid (God willing) I definitely want to be able to do the same, I will probably wait until he/she is at least 12 or 13 before I start buying them $170 + retros though with the way JB his pricing these shoes. Gotta wait until that foot growth slow down a bit, and they don't have recess everyday to beat them up.

Local DTLR/Villas were asking for a $10 Toy for a reservation. Got there early enough to have my size locked down, trying to get a toddler pair for my God Son but they’re FCFS. Never though I’d see the day toddler pairs would cost as much as pre-school ($75 with tax)!
Right!! I always get my cousin a pair of kicks for christmas. I text her asking her to send me what she wanted, praying she didnt send back a pic of these lol. Luckily she sent some hurache ultra, and they are still $110! smh

Right!! I always get my cousin a pair of kicks for christmas. I text her asking her to send me what she wanted, praying she didnt send back a pic of these lol. Luckily she sent some hurache ultra, and they are still $110! smh

Those Ultra’s been going on sale lately though lol
Maybe you’ll get lucky, and get a little sale.

remember when the finishline where i live did that...thats how i got my obsidian 12s...

good for sting. if he would have went to wwe the dumb asses who run the company would have made his career into a joke just like vader.

what they do when he finally signed? made him job to the bosses son in law and a guy who looks like a french hairdresser injured him ending his career
He was 50+ years old & washed dog, he looked horrible by then, it was sad to see, he wasted so much time going down with the ship with WCW & bull****ting in TNA, only to go to WWE as an old fart, & don’t do my guy Seth Rollins like that, he’s the man :rofl:

i know you aint say crappy wcw ppv like wwf wasnt throwing doink the clown, the patriot, sgt slaughter, goldust, duke the dumpster drosey, and a whole bunch of corny sounding mother ****ers out there in them trash heap in your house ppvs

wwe stunk so bad from 94-96 they were on the brink of going out of business.

Whoa there! Goldust wasn’t no joke lol I’ve seen that boy put in much work. And shoutout to Vader that was my guy too lol

So do you guys think DSG will do FCFS or raffles? And will these be available everywhere?

I’m sorry I sound like a noob but I don'thave powers like y’all do in terms of apps so I’ll try my luck at stores and possibly online :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom