Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

The anxiety is killing y’all. Relax and see how things play out Saturday. Honestly like most have been saying, a lot I mean a lot of stores will be carrying these for retail. With some effort and due diligence you will be fine. FNL was one store. We still got champs, footlocker, east bay, Nike themselves, Nordstrom, euro sites, kith, extra butter... honestly if street gear does a review for them, they will be plentiful. Every shoe he does a review for, I’ve gotten and seen sitting on websites. So don’t panic.

A lot of bad memories in here. When SJ's dropped they were going for something around 290-300 when that rush died they were rotting on SX and Goat for like 260-270 ish (probably depending on size too) .. if you waited two years and are now asking where you can get SJ's for retail.. yeah Duh, its too late lol.

Guy said Space Jams can still be had for retail, which is not true.

I’m more concerned with fakes on the market if you wait to cop than anything. I’m hoping Nike restocks the hell out of these cause my funds are dried up this weekend

I think these will go below 250 for a period of time.

Buying these from a reputable retailer or bust. Been buying sneakers the majority of my life and I still can't tell the difference from retail pairs and really good fakes, especially now that dealers are getting damn near 1:1 reps.

Better believe the secondary market is going to be full of snakes attempting to capitalize on people's thirst. Just be careful out there and trust your gut if buying a resell pair becomes an option.

With that being said, can't wait until this Saturday when everyone puts their pairs under a microscope. I find it oddly entertaining!

11’s to me are the most hyped shoe. Especially the OG colorways. Doesn’t help that they release them during holiday season.

In regards to putting in work to get a pair...I’m all for reservations through app. But no way I’m going from store to store doing raffles. Honestly work schedule doesn’t allow it and no time for the foolery. Answer phone on first ring bs...app reservation or snkrs app for me.....

Yeah I know.. I was mostly saying that they could for a while but not today lolll. It's been 2 years :lol:

I don't remember them being retail (besides from stores) ever.... I got 2 pairs of 9.5's from the Eastbay call-in jig and could never find anyone to trade for a sz9.

There is the Athlete's Foot shoe store near me. They always do FCFS. I asked the lady why. She said that if you want a shoe, you should wait for it. She was against the raffle system and the app lottery system. I told her that I prefer the App lottery system. I hate wasting time. What I mean by wasting time is waiting in a line, being number 30, and when they get to you, there are no more sz 13 shoes. They only got 3 pairs to begin with. You could have told me that in the beginning,

Great memories of the Athlete's Foot... was where I got all of my OG pairs back in the day starting with the BC IV in 89. That store has been gone for probably 25 years though lol.

I don't remember them being retail (besides from stores) ever.... I got 2 pairs of 9.5's from the Eastbay call-in jig and could never find anyone to trade for a sz9.

When people say they were retail they are talking about 260ish range. No one was ever selling SJ's on resell apps for 240 or lower. But they bottomed out for a longggg time. I remember occasionally checking just out of curiosity and seeing them sit at around that price and was surprised at first but it made sense when they made sooooo many.

Nike Soho in NYC had plenty up until Sunday night day after the release too.

My bad on the champs they gave me 3 codes they said corporate changes it randomly champs sucks. Footlocker has the beacon on so no check in code needed. Footaction dude screamed the code out when he saw me at the door trying to use the beacon lol. Shoe palace has instore tickets drawing Thursday. These actually might be a little hard to get they making me jump thru hoops.
Lmao at the footaction guy I can totally see that
mans was like...

2018-12-04_15-55-10.jpg

It’s looking like we’re getting all bred everything next year, 4s, 6s, & 11s. At least that’s what’s going around. I can see it, then we get cool greys in 2020 since they’ll really have nothing else left.

Only one of those shoes is considered Black and Red (Varsity Red/True Red)

If I miss, i May just pass. Not paying resell since I was debating getting the jams over these. With the Bred 11 coming out, even more reason not to stress since concord are not in my top 3 11s list

Bro, how are you not going to be able to secure the release if you have a guarenteed ticket? All you have to do is be at the store.

When the last time a million pairs of something dropped? Anyone?
i dunno but im thinking they made more than a million. stores round here are getting a ton. whoever said if you got a 10 minute start thats basically a guaranteed pair is looking correct.

Wait is this whole head start thing? I hate this **** :lol:
basically if you join footlocker, champs, or footactions free membership you get a 6 minute head start on their app reserves. check into a store you get an extra minute. spend 300 and become platinum and you get 3 more minutes.

i got 10 minutes at footlocker and 7 minutes at footaction and champs

Back
Top Bottom