Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

a lot of people under estimating the power of the concords
keep thinking resell will be $250 come release day :rofl::rofl:

6CAA40BA-C4E9-402E-AE8C-808BB1514B33.png

They’re floating around 300 give or take now, and the streets are about to get flooded with a million pairs Saturday. Supply and Demand. The supply is about to go waaaaay up. If you don’t have your pair locked down by now or can’t walk in and get a pair on Saturday, securing a pair in the after market is only gonna cost you some chump change. I’m not waisting any energy on these at this point.

I like your user name btw..:nthat:

It was the dark ages, you missed nothing but chaos.

waste of time

especially when majority of em for hyped releases were rigged

Not missing anything...Unless you had an in or were down with paying that special tax then your chances of winning were slim to none...The current system is a thousand times better...

noted, but just curious, that's all, i'm sure as soon as i could get in line i would hate it just like the rest of you guys :smile:

I definitely have PTSD from that release. Not trying to relive that nightmare lol.

Seriously though, that release was bad. I remember standing deep in a flooded out line at the galleria with basically no hope to get in let alone get my size and fools (who apparently had been let in already to purchase) swerving out in their cars, driving recklessly down Alabama st. holding the shoe out the car window as they drove past to troll the huge crowd that was still in line. Like some complete idiots. Was like 4am. It was crazy. That release brung out the worst. Cool grey a year before was bad in Houston too.

That's the thing I don't miss about Houston. It's been easier for me to cop shoes in LA but still have to put in work. The funny thing is that I have a plug back home on these and they will be picked up for me on Saturday morning. I stood zero chance for the 09 space jams 10 CG and 2011 concords. It was horrible.

*sees join date*

yeah u werent around last time these released

yall gon learn tho

That was 7 years ago. Things change. Black Cement 3s were easy to cop, some people even copped on discount!

I'm not saying people should sleep, but between SNKRS app, Foot Action app, Foot Locker app, Champs app, and literally dozens of websites ... it shouldn't be too difficult if you put in a little effort.

Last edited:
FTL / FA apps are trash
Lost my Plat./ Gold status out of nowhere..... customer service is useless af don’t even pick up the phone .. anyone have have ftl /fa corporate number? Flagship store in NY won’t give me the digits

exactly. people were overhyping the black cement 3’s, was even selling close to $300 on popular size before release day. never give in to these pre release, reseller prices.

My timeline flooded with Concord size request from people that I have never seen post a single Air Jordan picture at all. Don’t underestimate what’s going to happen Saturday

FTL / FA apps are trash
Lost my Plat./ Gold status out of nowhere..... customer service is useless af don’t even pick up the phone .. anyone have have ftl /fa corporate number? Flagship store in NY won’t give me the digits
212) 720-3700

Back
Top Bottom