Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Check out @snkr_twitr’s Tweet:

Tax season, Summer, Holiday season. :pimp:

giphy.gif

Its better, they used a softer leather this time. I couldnt believe it, when I got the pair from snkrs.

Thank you! Dude was saying how cheap the upper heel-ankle leather was on the Concords but didn’t even bother to compare them to WL82/96 or 2016 Space Jams.

Its funny how everybody wants playoffs 11s, but a couple of years ago there were so many restocks that people starting clowning them.

My 2012 pair still looks good but I'm all in for the 2019 high patent versions.

Hit on FNL app for these Concords but missed out on wifeys. Gonna cancel my foot app reservations now. :smokin

My local FNL is shady AF so I actually appreciate the app.

B35F556E-FDC8-4B68-A4FB-663913A67C09.png
Just got my reservation W. I’m wondering if there’s gonna be people waiting around for these at the fnl.

Its funny how everybody wants playoffs 11s, but a couple of years ago there were so many restocks that people starting clowning them.

My 2012 pair still looks good but I'm all in for the 2019 high patent versions.

Hit on FNL app for these Concords but missed out on wifeys. Gonna cancel my foot app reservations now. :smokin

My local FNL is shady AF so I actually appreciate the app.

Everyone clowned the terrible quality.

how are nike stores doing this drop...... the new nike store in nyc should have 10 thousand of these in the stock room now, lol

Didn’t win on the app contemplating if I should go up my local mall Saturday or just order online

Last edited:
Wow has it already been SIX years since the 2012 playoffs?! Time sure flies. I feel like I don't NEED the 2019 pair because I've only worn mine like twice but there's a good reason - they're pretty uncomfortable. I'm all in for the black cement IVs though :pimp:

how are nike stores doing this drop...... the new nike store in nyc should have 10 thousand of these in the stock room now, lol

In nyc they have resorted to the Pass. I’m sure they think it’s a good tool but SNKRS Pass is one of the worst app procedures ever.. it’s virtually impossible and it doesn’t stand a chance against bots.

Im going to go the old fashion way. Im gonna go to a mall and purchase these and go home with them in hand on release day. I hope:lol:.
I think I may do the same tbh :lol: I don’t see being completely dried up that afternoon

man, I must be living under a rock, how are yall getting these head starts?

I think it's FA, FTL, and Champs that all use a similar system. You get 6 min. headstart just by creating an account. Then, there are 3 min. more available once you spend over a certain threshold in the course of a year...$300 for FTL, and maybe Champs is only $220? Then, the final 10th minute is available per drop by actually checking in at a store. So, there's a max of 10 min. headstart and everybody has at least 6 min.

I hit on the Win Like '96s last year with just a 6 min. headstart, so anything is possible. That was right around the time the apps started in my area. I then got over the $300 level to achieve platinum status and have been hitting everything I want since then with the 10 min. headstart (of course my area doesn't get many of the more limited NRG releases).

Back
Top Bottom