Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Sad box. Great pair.
FDAD3FF2-940F-475F-8294-7C966BDC4BBF.jpeg

You hit? I’m shocked.

Got my pair in today and they came with the jumpman jordan tag off set from the lace holes on one shoe and the inside of the right shoe lookin butchered up. Contacted Nike and they couldn't exchange since they sold out so December 8th I'm going after another pair if I can
20181119_135230.jpg
20181119_135057.jpg
Dang that dude was ready to go home lol

I also wonder when the shoe was originally drawn.
I’ve always heard shoes go into design a couple years out from planned release.

The shoes are beautiful. I will have to get more pairs.

The box is flimsy and will get beat up inside the shipping box. Makes me want to get some extra 2011 slide out boxes.

We got so many ogs in here reminiscing and getting excited..yet all i see is clown toe jordans that jb continues to release. Literally every jordan has that f*cking clown toe its pitiful. There used to be a gradual decline from the tongue to the toe..now it pops up at the toe like some circus shoes and looks dumb as hell. Have fun with these

I also wonder when the shoe was originally drawn.
I’ve always heard shoes go into design a couple years out from planned release.
I think I read he was drawing them up a year and a half or so in advance. Tobacco right though. Nike didnt have faith in it. He went through with the concept anyway. It was drawn up during Mikes retirement. Nike didnt think a "shiny shoe" would sell.

We got so many ogs in here reminiscing and getting excited..yet all i see is clown toe jordans that jb continues to release. Literally every jordan has that f*cking clown toe its pitiful. There used to be a gradual decline from the tongue to the toe..now it pops up at the toe like some circus shoes and looks dumb as hell. Have fun with these
Great review man. Thanks, we will.

keep in mind most pairs posted in here might have that shoe tree in them

What do you have against clowns...
Krusty_a03699_5458422.gif

I agree man. This pair however is not as bad as the wl82 and they even fixed the toebox on Jordan 6’s so it’s getting better. Even xx anniversary foamposite has a bulky *** toe compared to originals.

anybody order the toddler or baby sizes?

i wanna get a pair for my daughter and son ( 5 and 1 year old)

Kids PL definitely looking shaky. Crazy thing is when the PL was trash before 2016 the kids pair used to look nicely balanced. lol.

This more applied to the AJ III because they were trying to keep Jordan from leaving Nike, the III won him over...the rest is history.

No it doesn't. Tinker has said more than once in interviews that at that point, certain people at Nike wanted him to stop working on Jordans because MJ was retired and the attitude in the company was, it was a great run but it's time to move on. There was no precedent back then for keeping a sig line like the Air Jordan going after the player in question had quit the game. But he kept working on it, anyway. Totally different situation to what occurred with the III.

Back
Top Bottom