Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I don't give a s**t about socks. All of my socks are Nike that I buy only on sale, or Bombass that my wife likes to buy me. Personally don't think they're any better than the Nike socks but cost way more. They don't have any visible branding when wearing shoes so I don't care. I don't like the Adidas brand so never have to even think about that. But Nike vs. Jordan branding with Nike/Jordan shoes....even thinking about that makes me laugh...sorry guys; no offense meant.

Still haven't worn my 2018 pair. I am still enjoying rockin my Win like '82 pair. Mostly because I have seen a lot of people wear their Concords. I have yet to see another person rock the '82s. And navy is one of my favorite colors.
These came out in 2018?!?! I got to get out more and get to wearing mine. Still DS. They should hold up correct?

F8B4B622-D8EB-4F2B-8133-EBA1C8C764A8.gif
1CC5F0A5-3F68-4274-BA59-A01A310AB14C.jpeg

Last edited:
And all 3 of my pairs got that same sleek toe. Love it.

But, I wasn’t as lucky on Playoffs. My wear pair has a bulky toe box, and my two other pairs have a sleeky one and one that’s sorta in between.

The toe on my 2018 has more of a slim toe than my original Cord and Columbia. My original playoff has a perfect toe though. The newer playoffs were pretty good as well imo.

The toe on my pair was immaculate. Patent leather height was nice too I think though could be a millimeter or two shorter. Sadly had to get rid of them a while back when I was hurting for cash but now that I'm back to work I'm gonna buy em again, this time for keeps.
IMG_20190527_181850_101.jpg

I even got lucky with my only pair of Playoffs back in 2019. The toe is perfect and the rest of the shoe is nearly flawless. Didn't even need a double to try matching up a perfect pair. (Though I do wish I had two of these.)
20200325_110919.jpg

Do yall think Ebays inspection process legit? I bought the AJ7 Ray Allen PE/Milwaukee Bucks and that was my only experience but seeing as StockX is unreliable and GOAT almost lost my last order. I think ebay is my only avenue for resell online.
Skeptical of the industry as a whole.
None of these companies are doing true justice for the average consumer. Would place more faith in someone here which none are known personally than ever will on them.

Back
Top Bottom